Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack out for download

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack out for download

Hello everyone...............

I have played all the editions of POP till now. I needed to know that whether the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack is out or not. I am very much curious for playing the game.

I have heard from the review of this game that it is more awesome and has more graphical effects than the older editions of POP. Well, if anyone knows about any released crack of this game, then please reply.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack out

I dont think that the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack is out already. I guess that it will take more time for the crack to come on the internet. Well, I am searching for it daily and continuously on the internet. Anyways, this particular game is in great demand and I am sure that many users will be searching for its crack like we are doing. Hope it will be released soon.

I want you to remind that first of all no crack of any games can be released legally. So, even if the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack is out, you will not be able to find it as an official release. Well, I guess that this game is available for download on the web. An advantage of downloading this game is that some of the download files contain 3 versions of this game together. But, if you go to buy it you cannot get all the versions together.

Hello there, I had heard that the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack will be out after the movie comes out in the market. Now that it has been quite a long time after the movie has been released, I am not able to find the crack anywhere. One thing to be noted is that ever since, the game is becoming more tough in every new version, the users are searching for the crack.

Since, most of the users are searching for the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack and of many other games, it is deteriorating the sales and quality of the officials. So, they have kept a strict note and search of any illegal content of their game or product over the web. According to me, this problem is causing for the crack to come on the web.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack out for download

Even if the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands crack out for download, it cannot be provided here. This is because this is an illegal content according to the forum terms and also according to the internet rules. Well, people can find it by searching the internet and downloading it from there directly. I think that there are many sites that provide such cracks of games.

I have a problem in The Terrace. In this at last prince not hang in brick i don't know what happen but there is a bug please help or give me save file after The Terrace

Quote Originally Posted by luvhighx View Post
    I have a problem in The Terrace. In this at last prince not hang in brick i don't know what happen but there is a bug please help or give me save file after The Terrace
    I dont think there is nay bug in the Terrace Chapter. If am not making mistake, its the last chapter, right ? Yes theres no bug. I think you are missing something. Better take help from this walkthrough of PoP: Forgotten Sands.