Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download

Hello friends,

Does anyone know how to get the Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download. The Digital Deluxe edition of this game comes along with 2 skins. One contains the maps with the game and the soundtrack of the same. The other skin has the copy of the Digital Deluxe Soundtrack. This can be played explicitly. I am not able to find this soundtrack in any of the folders.

If anyone knows where it can be found, then please reply immediately.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download

Hello there,
    Even I am having the same edition of POP. I cant get the soundtrack anywhere in the folders. Well, can the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download be done. I am searching for the same from quite a long time on the internet. But, I guess it is not available anywhere.
    If you guys have the knowledge from where this soundtrack can be downloaded, then please reply.

If you know the name of the particular file f the soundtrack, then search it with the help of CTRL+F in the entire disc. If the soundtrack is present, then you will get it in the results. If not, then it is not present in the disc itself. This may be because of some problem that has been caused while making the original discs of this same. Well, I do not have any idea about Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There is no need to do the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download and all. Take the gamepack back from where you had bought it. mention about your issues to the dealer. So, he must be convinced to exchange the pack for a new one. I hope that you will get the soundtrack in that new pack. If you cannot get it there, then just let me know.

I wish you all the best.

Since, this is a new game, the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Digital Deluxe Soundtrack Download will not be available at this point of time. You will have to wait for some more time. The officials will release the soundtrack itself on the web. After that, you will be able to download it. Otherwise, some user will have to decode the soundtrack and upload it on the internet. It is very much difficult to decode a soundtrack from the game.

I have decided to buy the new copy of the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Lets see if I can get the Digital Deluxe Soundtrack in it or not. If I am not able to get, then I guess I will have to contact the officials. Most probably this will help. I will have to report that 2 of the copies that I bought did not contain the required track. I hope that they will have something to clarify.