Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem

I am facing a very unusual problem with this new game that I have started playing recently. The situation is actually the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem. I can play the entire game properly. The problem is that when I start the game on the next day, my system cannot remember the last checkpoint that I had come to on the last day. Because of this, I am not able to get any of my upgrades for sword and so on. I am using the Windows 7 operating system. Please provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem

I am facing the same Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem in Windows 7, that my computer is running. Well, I think that this is some kind of incompatibility issue. But, I am not able to get rid of it even after starting the game in the compatibility mode.

So, it will be very helpful, if someone here can tell what to do in this particular situation. Thank you in advance.

I dont think that this Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem is related to the incompatibility between the operating system and the game. I think that there is some problem with the files of the game itself. I guess that you must try playing the game from another setup. Make sure to delete all the saved games of the currently installed game. I hope that this solves the issue.

A solution that can be used to prevent the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem is that when you come at any checkpoint make sure that you save the game manually. It is possible that the game is not able to save at the checkpoint because of some internal error. I cannot assure you that this will solve the issue. But, trying something is better than nothing.

Hello there,

To check out if the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem is being caused because of any incompatibility between the game and the operating system, you just have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system. If the game is shown as incompatible, then there is no solution that can be used.

All the best!!!!!!!!

I was also facing a similar kind of issue like the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Upgrade points problem. Actually, all the checkpoints in my game used to get saved. But, I was not able to get the sword upgrades and so on. Well, I tried a different copy of POP and to my surprise, everything was working fine in it. So, such problems are related to a buggy game or a game with some kind of problems.