Thread: StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7

StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Corei7 processor. The StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7. I getting the message that this driver is blocked when the game is started. So, I am not able to play this game. Many of my friends are playing this game with the same setup in their systems. But, they are using Windows XP. What can I do to get rid of this issue? I am waiting for suitable replies.

Re: StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7

You have mentioned that this game runs well in Windows XP. This means that an incompatibility issue between the game and the operating system is causing the problem that the StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7. Try starting the game in the compatibility mode. You will have to use the option of "troubleshoot compatibility" and use the recommended settings. You can also do these settings manually.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7

There is no need to worry if the StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7. Actually, all the users who are trying to play this game in Windows 7 are coming across this situation.

Well, there has been no official solutions provided by Ubisoft to get rid of this issue. So, I dont think that anything can be done to prevent this problem.

To handle the issues like StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7, it is always recommended for the users of Windows 7 to keep another operating system like Windows XP installed in their machines. In this way, you can make a dual boot system. So, you will get the option of starting the operating system that you like and thus, you will be able to start the game in Windows XP. The driver issue will not be encountered in Windows XP.

Before installing a new operating system for solving the problem that the StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7, check out if there is a compatibility tool released for this particular game. This is because most of the applications, softwares and games that are facing such incompatibility issues are provided with such tools. If you get such a tool, then install it before you install this game. This means that you will have to uninstall the game for this purpose.

starforce protection driver not available the location

Try the below link. This is the official site which you can try out. The driver is build for Vista 32 and 64 bit operating system. Usually the driver is located in the Protection library properties as protect.dll. You can simply enable your Windows update also which can help you to get the drivers.
    Star Force Protection Driver

I have found out that the situation that StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7 is being caused because of an incompatibility problem. Well, I have decided to make my system a dual boot machine. I am installing Windows XP as the other operating system. So, I guess that I will not be facing any such issue with this game or any other game in the future.

Hi,
    This is been Resolved
    i am also using windows 7 32-bit. same issue occurs with me while running prince of persia two thrones, "StarForce Protection driver is blocked in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones running on Windows 7 "
    Finally Got the Solution :-
    1. if you downloaded the game then you must have crack folder in it.
    2. in which just have 2 files amir.dll of size 92KB and pop3.exe of size 6196KB
    3. where you installed the game like in my case it is in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Prince of Persia T2T\
    just replace these two files in the folder doesn't matter with the file size.
    4 and try to run the game by clicking PrinceOfPersia.exe from same folder.
    5. You'll not get any error. will run smoothly.
    work fine in my case.
    EnJoY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cherrs