Thread: POP: The Forgotten Sands stuck on terrace level

POP: The Forgotten Sands stuck on terrace level

I really like the all the editions of the Prince of Persia games. Infact, I have completed all the stages of the older versions. Now, I am stuck in terrace level in POP: The Forgotten Sands. The problem is that I am not able to hold to the lever that is given there. Once, I can have a hold at the same, only then, I can pull it downwards or upwards. So, I need to know that why I am not able to hold his lever. If anyone has experienced such issues, then please share or even reply with the suggestions to eradicate this situation.

Re: POP: The Forgotten Sands stuck on terrace level

I have not played this particular game, but I have experienced such situations in many other games. Well, if you are stuck on terrace level in POP: The Forgotten Sands, then it is possible that you are mot at the correct point where you can get hold to that particular lever. The lever may have to be pulled by coming at a point. So, move the prince at various points and then, try holding the lever.

I hope that you may be knowing about the application that provides tips, hints as well as cheats called as "Cheatbook Database". There are also cheats provided to take you to the next stage, that is to skip any stage, more health and so on.

You will get help from the hints that are provided there as to how to pass a particular stage. So, I guess that the lever stage will also be provided there.

Hello there,

As mentioned in the above post by Mario2, even I can assure you that the Cheatbook Database is a very useful application while playing any of the games. I have got help for games like GTA and Hitman while playing it. Just make sure that you get the latest version of this application, so that new hints and tips will be added in its database.

Wish you all the best.

It is possible at many times that problems like getting stuck at various levels can be because the file of the particular game can be corrupt. But, this happens in the rarest of the cases. I suggest you to make sure that if all the files of this game are proper or not. If not, then you can just change the particular file that is corrupt. Just let me know if the problem is solved or not by any of the above suggestions.

The application called Cheatbook Database was very much helpful for me to get though the problem that I was stuck on terrace level in POP: The Forgotten Sands. Well, the thing that I liked about this application is that it covers the hints and cheats for almost all the popular games in the world. I would suggest all the gamers to have a go though the same.

I am facing the same problem too! The Prince simply misses the ledge and falls down... Retries doesn't change the situation... Now it will be goddamn pain to play it from the beginning...

I had stucked on the same level. And after trying to time I plan to see a video walkthrough on Youtube. I found one and the video guide lets you proper way to pass the level out. Now this time I am going to try the same for third time to move away from this terrace thing. Look for some video walkthrough support.

I have the same problem. Please help with some ideas guys.
    Its really annoying.
    THe other things is, is there anyway I can save the gave rather than the check point.

I had cleared Pop:The Forgotten Sands successfully, but it was long back. Hence dont remember exactly what i did and where i did. Anyways, what you can do is just checkout this walkthrough with all images and some videos, level by level: Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands Walkthrough.. Am sure you will get for what you are looking, as i did.

Finally I made it. All I did was reduce the screen size.

i have d same prob......... im not able to activate the liver, i'm just hangin on 2 d liver though i reinstalled the game many times. u found any solution(terrace level)

I had a problem where the prince wouldnt hold the ledge and simply fall down in the Terrace Level .

But I Could help it by freezing water while Wall-Running

Quote Originally Posted by vineethmuthanna View Post
    I had a problem where the prince wouldnt hold the ledge and simply fall down in the Terrace Level .

But I Could help it by freezing water while Wall-Running
    Yes, if the ledges are made up of water then you will have to use the power to freeze the water and simply jump on that ledge to grasp it and then move to the other side. In case, if you are stuck at any level then you can check the walkthrough of POP: The Forgotten Sands that will give you detailed idea for clearing the missions - http://www.techarena.in/guide/37533-...h-xbox-360.htm. Or you can also download its save game - Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download