Thread: Where to buy the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition?

Where to buy the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition?

Hey there, I have heard a lot about the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and decide to get the collector's edition of the same. But i have searched all over the store but could not found any store in Europe where i can get this. I have also searched regarding the same on internet but could not found any. So if possible then let me know Where to buy the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition?. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to buy the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition?

It is not like that the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition are available all over the Europe then how you are getting the same. Just let me know about the exact place in the Europe where you are living so that i can be more specific about my word and find the place near you where you can get the same.

Re: Where to buy the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition?

Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    It is not like that the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition are available all over the Europe then how you are getting the same. Just let me know about the exact place in the Europe where you are living so that i can be more specific about my word and find the place near you where you can get the same.
    I am living in the Benelux were i am have checked every where but could not found any store where i can but the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition

I stays in Slovakia which in Europe and i have got the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition easily here without having any difficulty and my friends who are leaving in Europe in other city they are also able to get it easily then why not you are able to get it. I will suggest you to find it once more time.

You are right about not getting the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition on the Benelux as the Ubi think that this is not a popular place for this game and people are not interested about this game here.This is why this game is not available in the Benelux but it is available in all other region of the Europe.

Why ubi thinks like that when most of the people wants to play the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition in the Benelux as i have seen. Even most of my friends also wanted this game in the Europe but not getting. Anyways if i am not able to get it in Benelux then please let me know online shop where i can order the same.

For that you have to check out the Steam who are offering the download of the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten sands PC collector's edition on there engine. You can download the complete version of the game from there webpage and play it. So i will suggest you to go with the same and find the game for your PC.