Thread: Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands resolution problem

Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands resolution problem

I have installed Prince of Persia game on my desktop which is been installed with Windows 7.The problem is with the screen resolution. I am not able to work well as the screen resolution is not proper while playing the game. Please help me out for the thing so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work as needed. I hope you may help me out and I can process for the game well.

Re: Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands resolution problem

You can make the thing to be sorted well and that is by following the steps that needs to be followed. It can be done by opening the regedit and then you need to search for "AlternateVerticalSyncThreshold." Now you may have multiple Ubi game installed that will give you PoP's resgitry key. Then you may be able to visualize it somewhat like Software - Ubisoft - Prince of Persia : Forgotten Sands - 1.000000000 - Engine. Now you need to right click on the 1.000000000 folder and make it to 1.0. Do check.

If the above solution do not work for you it is essential that you check out in the option menu and then change the required resolution that you want to perform. As it is done you can make the changes and perform as it is needed. So look for the thing. Access to the option menu and then change the resolution to the compatible mode for your system.

It would be better that you get the patch for the game application and then install it to the same. That will help you out well for sorting the issue and make it to work as required. So do process and check for the thing and make it to function as needed. You will then be able to process for the aspect and allow the essential; tool to work out for you. Do look for it.

The issue seems to be with the game application. Install the suite well again and make the possible changes as required. You will then be able to perform and make the changes as required. It is necessary that you get to work for the same and process as needed. All you need to do is to get the game application to be reinstalled well by getting a fresh new copy and then look for the output.

It seems that the game is not much compatible or there is some issue with compatibility. So all you need to do is to check for the thing by choosing compatibility or install the program under the mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install the same under compatible mode for Windows Xp. So check and make the changes as needed.

Windows 7 solution:
    (Should work with all OS)
    Go to
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
    Choose "GameSettings" and manualy choose your settings.

Regards,
    Odinas