Thread: How to burn PS3 Games on DVD

How to burn PS3 Games on DVD

I have 5 to 6 PS3 games copied on my computer, but the problem is that it consumes lot of space unnecessarily because at a time i play on one game out of it, and there is no need to keep others files on the system, so i have decided to keep those files on the DVD, i will burn those games on the DVD. please suggest me whether i need to straight away copy those files to the DVD or is there any other way to burn the DVD.

Re: How to burn PS3 Games on DVD

It doesn't matter which gaming console you are using, whether its wii or ps3, try to keep a habit of copying games. this is only if you buy for yourself and copying it for for security reasons. and to do that you need to buy the software only at one time, and game copy software is not expensive at all, And another great advantage: the game copy software will work for all of your games, no matter what platform it is. You can have an Xbox, Xbox 360, a PS1,PS2, PS3, or whatever. It will work for any of your games.

I think if you only need to just copy paste your Game on DVD just to save the hard disk space then you could definitely used the regular method what we used to burn data on the DVD, but if you wanted it should be an auto run file for the gaming application then i dont know anything as i have never tried that, I think you must make the help of following forum discussion.

How to burn Xbox 360 Games
    PS2 games to save in PS3

usually, ps3 game can't play on DVD, because it is blu ray and dvd doesn't support this format.

is uncharted 2: among thieves a ps3 game???

In 1292, after spending nearly 20 years in the court of emperor Kublai Khan, Marco Polo departed China with 14 ships filled with over 600 passengers and crew. Eighteen months later, when Marco Polo arrived at his destination, only one ship remained and only 18 passengers survived. Although Marco Polo described every aspect of his adventures in detail, he never revealed what happened to these lost ships, passengers or treasure on board – even on his deathbed.

Drawn in by the potential riches to be found – but most inspired by the intrigue of the historical mystery – Drake embarks on a quest to find the lost fleet. He soon realizes that Marco Polo was hiding a much bigger secret – he had gone on a secret expedition on behalf of the emperor to find the mythical kingdom of Shambhala (otherwise known as Shangri-La) and to recover the legendary Cintamani Stone, the “wish-fulfilling jewel” of Buddhist mythology. The Stone is described by Marco Polo as a massive raw sapphire – if it truly exists, it would be worth billions of dollars today.

This discovery sets Drake on a new course following Marco Polo’s 700-year-old trail through a diverse range of exotic environments to find out if the lost city of Shambhala, rumored to lie deep in the Himalayas, really exists. This quest also pits him against a new, more formidable adversary who is after the same artifact – a ruthless, rogue paramilitary leader with a private army and a relentless ambition to recover the stone for himself.

i met the same problem , have you fixed it yet?
    Last edited by Maqbool; 01-07-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.

In order to burn a Ps3 game on DVD, the basic things you need is PC , a DVD burner and a blank DVD along with the game. And yet, you will need to spend $550 to $800 to buy a Blu-ray burner to carry this process.

You can burn PS3 from disk to the computer, but good luck formatting the hard info, ie (still on Blu-ray), you have Blu-ray, then a blank Blu-ray Disc over at least 25 GB 50GB because you can not compress anything sony play the file because the PS3 does not read the disc just spit out.

To Burn PS3 Games and taking backup is an easy task if you use a proper game copying software. On next page I had shared some secret tips about using PS3 game copy software and selecting a best one. So now you don't have to loose your favorite PS3 games, you can easily backup PS3 games without modchip
    Last edited by Maqbool; 08-07-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.