Thread: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song DLC glitchy

Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song DLC glitchy

I am having an issue with the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song DLC. Actually when the game starts Leliana is not visible in the Cut scene but after the game starts she again visible but with the bald hair. I have installed some content from community which i am unable to remove which i think might be creating then issue. So if any one is having knowledge about this issue then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song DLC glitchy

If you are getting the problem with the same then i will advise you to go through uninstallation and installation of DLC for the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song. The DLC is having some kind of the issue with the DLC so if you can then you can download the DLC and install it again to check whether you are getting.

I have also gone through the same problem in which i have downloaded the new DLC but before that i have uninstalled the content with the Mod Manager. Then restarted the game again and then it automatically DL itself. So i am advising you to go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

I will advise you to contact the Bioware regarding the query of yours that you are getting with the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song DLC. As the Bioware is developer of the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song DLC so they might be aware of the issue and will provide you the solution for this same. Hope this will help you.