Thread: Play offline Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands

Play offline Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands

Hi there, I am having a query that i need to solve. Actually the query is regarding the Prince Of Persia:The Forgotten Sand. Can i Play offline Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands as i am not having the Internet connection at my home. So if possible then let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Play offline Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands

I think it is not possible as i have not yet seen any of the UBI games which are having the Offline support for playing. Mostly the game which i recently released can not be played offline. I am not sure about the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands but can tell you that Assassins Creed III can played online online.

Yes that's not possible as i am having the same query and after searching a lot i have come to know that there is no support for the offline mode which you are looking for. The game can be played only in online mode. I don't understand why the UBI does this kind of stuff only online gaming and what if a person want to play it offline. I think ubi have to take care of this in future release of game.

I think in this case when you are not sure about the playing the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands in offline mode then it is better to contact the UBI regarding this query and ask as they are the developer of the game and can help you in advance which might be helpful for you. So contact the Ubi Forum and you will get the solution for same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-X View Post
    I think in this case when you are not sure about the playing the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands in offline mode then it is better to contact the UBI regarding this query and ask as they are the developer of the game and can help you in advance which might be helpful for you. So contact the Ubi Forum and you will get the solution for same.
    Thanks for the reply that you have given me regarding the same that i have asked about and the reply given by is satisfactory. I will go and contact the Ubi if all the replies will not work for me.