Thread: Prince of persia: The Forgotten Sands dial popup not appearing

Prince of persia: The Forgotten Sands dial popup not appearing

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands game application. The problem is that the dial popup is not appearing when I execute the game. I have no idea why is this happening? What could have caused the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to process as needed.

Re: Prince of persia: The Forgotten Sands dial popup no appearing

I use the game and I have not faced any such issue. It would be that the game application is not able cope well or there is some issue with the installer file or there is some bug appended. So in order to work well for the thing you need to check out that is by reinstalling the game well. This will surely help you out. So process as needed. This may help.

This possibly seems to be the problem related to the application that is the game application needs to be worked well with the thing by getting another copy of the same. You need to get a fresh copy of the same. So do check for the same by getting the new copy. You will be able to sort the thing. The source or the installed file is not proper.

Contact Ubisoft for the same. I guess this is a bug that you are not able to work well or causing the problem. This can be sorted by getting a new copy. Ubisoft may provide you with the fix. So check for the same and get it functioned as needed. I hope you will be able to sort the same. So get the implementation to be done. It may then sort the thing. Check.

Re: Prince of persia: The Forgotten Sands dial popup not appearing

This is basically a bug in the game that you are facing. It would be better that you replace the disc and get another work well. This will then sort the thing for you. Contact Ubisoft and get a fresh copy of the game application. This will then make the issue to be sorted and work well. So do check for the thing and get to a particular conclusion.