Thread: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands not able to connect

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands not able to connect

I have Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands game application installed to the system and the problem is that the game is not able to execute as it gives me the error message as game not able to connect as there is no internet connection available I do not have internet connection and i am not connecting it online so why is this happening? Please help.

Re: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands not able to connect

Even I have the same issue. While trying to execute the game I get this error. I do not know why is this happening? I have tried to get the solution or fix but not able to get sort of the same. This has caused me a lot of problem and I am just not able to perform well for it. This really not good and I am dissatisfied with it completely. Hope to get a fix for this soon from Ubisoft.

I suppose you do not have a router connected to the system. It would be better that you check out that no ports are busy. This would also lead to such problems. So in order to get it worked or sort the thing you need make the issues to be processed and work as needed. So disconnect any such device is been synchronized with the system. You will be able to get it functioned then and perform.

Is your system running behind proxy. Do check out for the thing and make the application to process as needed. This will surely let you to get a particular act and then try to perform as you want to. So in order to get function for the thing it is essential that you make the system to work well without any issue that is not connected to any proxy or LAN.

Run the system under safe mode and then install the game application. As it is been done you need to check out for the ailments that needs to be fulfilled. So do check for the same and perform as needed. This will surely let the game to work and without any issue. So perform for the same. It is very much needed and essential that you install the game under safe mode. It may sort.

It could be that the game is not able to work under offline mode. The game is designed for Online purpose and hence if you do not have the connection it is necessary that you do get it as Ubiosoft has mentioned If your system is having internet connection it is playable. So get it functioned for the same as needed. This will help.