Thread: Prince of Persia :The Forgotten Sands Upgrade menu glitch

Prince of Persia :The Forgotten Sands Upgrade menu glitch

I am facing an upgrade/auto save glitch while playing Prince of Persia : The Forgotten sands on my Xbox. Whenever I start the game and try to load the saved game, it tells me that I have already had all the upgrade packages and will not let me upgrade any further. Also it will not let me restart the without the upgrades. Can anybody please help me with this issue. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Prince of Persia :The Forgotten Sands Upgrade menu glitch

I am not surprised to hear that the game is having one more bug. You are not the first person to report this bug with the game. The game was supposed to be bug free but after its release, people are finding it difficult for playing the game because of the different bugs of the game. Wait for the patches and fixes for the game to be released for completing the game.

Have you tried deleting the saved game files from the xbox and then playing the game again. Sometimes the Save game files get corrupted which give rise to problems which are similar to the one which you are facing. Load the previous save file and reach to the stage again. Save the file and see if you are able to proceed further in the mission.

Hey thanks for suggesting the solution. As suggested I deleted all the save game files from the Xbox and started the game again but at particular point in the game, it gets stuck and does not let me upgrade. I think the this is one of the unsolved bug of the game which will be resolved soon. I think I will have to wait till some update or fix is available.

Try deleting the Gamer tag and then restarting the game. Gamer tags of Xbox 360 online gaming can create such problems. I faced similar problems with the game. I was not able to save the game while playing which was solved by deleting and then restoring the gamer tag on XBOX. Delete the gamer tag and then restore it again and check if there is any improvement while playing the game.

I have also tried many solutions for solving the error but I cant get my update points. I had backed up all the upgrades which I had purchased and unlocked and not I am not able to get any points or the upgraded inventory. I think I will have to play along and see if the upgrade points are added back.