Thread: Run Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Vsync on

Run Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Vsync on

Hi there, I wanted to Run Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Vsync on. As i know it slow down the speed of the game if i ON the Vsync. I am looking for a way top play the game with Vsync on because i am switching with the 'The Two Thrones' which is due to the graphical issues. So if any one is having he solution for the same then pass me the same. Thank you.

Re: Run Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Vsync on

First let me know about the game. Is it really working slow or having the low FPS problem which might be slowing down the game. As i have the issue of the fps which i have solved by fixing the FPS problem and now i am able to play the game easily with the same without having any issue. So check for the FPS and let me know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    First let me know about the game. Is it really working slow or having the low FPS problem which might be slowing down the game. As i have the issue of the fps which i have solved by fixing the FPS problem and now i am able to play the game easily with the same without having any issue. So check for the FPS and let me know about it.
    I have already tried the same and fixed the problem of the FPS also but not getting it working for me. When i turn off the Vsync everything is working fine. The problem occur when i turn it on.

I have something which might work with the issue of your. You will find the Triple Buffering under your graphics card control panel just enable the Triple Buffering. After that on the Vsync and play the game you will feel that the game is not having any kind of the issue which you are talking about. So try this out and get rid of issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatape View Post
    I have something which might work with the issue of your. You will find the Triple Buffering under your graphics card control panel just enable the Triple Buffering. After that on the Vsync and play the game you will feel that the game is not having any kind of the issue which you are talking about. So try this out and get rid of issue.
    Hey Goatape, Thanks a lot for the giving me such a trick that helped me a lot regarding my issue. I have gone through all that you have said and the problem of VSync got resolved. The work done by you is appreciable.

I am was having the same problem with the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game which is having problem with the VSync which i have installed. But after going through the detail of your i have come to know about the working of it and this is really working for me. I will suggest others also to have the same.

dude i installed pop forgot sands inn my pc but it runs realy slow i closed all programes in outside even explorer but stil slow thn i changed the probality ti high but stil slow plz help me

adarshappunair it worked for me also and its working pretty good i don't know why its giving you this kind of problem but i think you pc would not be supporting this kind of games that's why its running very slow. By the way whats your config of your pc. Can you please let me know so that i can help you out.