Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Epilogue is not able to work

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Epilogue is not able to work

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and the problem that I am facing is with the Epilogue. I am not able to play to the phase as the video then abruptly executes and exits out from the same. I have no idea why is this happening? Just want to get rid of the thing and make the possible implementation to be worked. Please help.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Epilogue is not able to work

The problem seems that the Epilogue is not existing. You need to check for the ting and then make the implementation as needed. This will then help you out well and sort the issue as needed. So it would be better that you check for the thing and make the possible ailments to be implemented and work well as required. This will surely let you to get to a different conclusion. So check for the same and work as needed. This will help.

It seems that the epilogue.bik. file is not able to function well or get the things to process. It may be corrupt and hence the problem is causing the game or the video to stop. You need to perform a reinstallation of the Prince of Persia game that you have. Uninstall the application and then install the fresh new copy of the same. This will surely let you help and make the essential aspects to be worked.

You need to download Blink Player form RAD Game tools. This will then help you out for the same and make it function as needed. This will then help you out to get sort of the thing. So check out by getting the tool and then execute the same. You may then be able to get the application or the video to be executed well without any issue.

The Blink Player would help you to get the video to be playable This will surely help you out. So in order to check out for the thing get the player from the source that is mentioned in the above post. So do check out for the thing and make the aspects to be sorted well. Do check and make the essential aspects to be processed. I hope this will surely help.