Thread: Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands game freezes when executed

Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands game freezes when executed

I have installed Prince of Persia : The forgotten sands to my desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that the game freezes when executed. The game installed well and has no issues but when I tried to execute the game it freezes and then system is not able to respond. This has caused a huge problem for me as I am now not able to process well for the thing. Help me out.

Re: Prince of Persia: Forgoten Sands game freezes when executed

The issue seems to be with the game application. You need to check out for the same that is by reinstalling the application. All you need to do is to get the fresh copy of the application and get it installed to the system well. You need to remove the application and then process as needed that is install the fresh copy. So check for the thing and work as required.

Check for the system configuration that you have. It may be that the application or the drive is not able to function as needed. So do check for the thing and make the aspects to be sorted well. So you need to check for the system ailments and then install the application. If the game is not compatible with the system then it is not possible that the application will respond to the system as needed. So check out.

Get the graphic card driver upgraded. This will help you out to work essentially for you and make the aspects to be processed. So do check and make the things to be processed. It is necessary that the driver is corrupted and you cannot work well. So it would be better that you perform and check for the required. It will surely let you to work. So function.

Re: Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands game freezes when executed

Scan the system using a good tool that is antivirus and check for any bug or threat that is been affecting the system due to which you are not able to sort the issue and make the possible implementation that you need to. It could be that the threat may be causing some problem due to which you are not able to get the application to process well. So check out.