Thread: Prince of Persia Classic on PC

Prince of Persia Classic on PC

Hello there, I am a big fan of Prince of Persia game and have played almost all the releases of the game. The only version of the game which I have not played is Prince of Persia Classic as it was released for Xbox platform, hence I want to know if there is any possibility for the game to be released on the PC platform so that I am able to play the game. Please share any information which is relevant to the topic.

Re: Prince of Persia Classic on PC

The Prince of persia Classic was specially made for Xbox arcade and hence it will not be released for any other platform. The Classic version of the game is exclusively made for a single platform and hence designing of the game will have to be done again so that the game can be released on the PC platform. So there is no scope for Prince of persia classic on PC

I think the game is not exclusively made for the XBOX arcade. Recently the game was also released for the Playstation 3 platform. If the game can be released for playstation 3 platform, then I dont see any problem in the game getting released on a PC platform. The game must be under development and will be released on the PC platform soon.

The case of Prince of Persia classic is same as that of the Epilogue DLC game, where the game was first released as a Xbox exclusive and then released for Playstation. The game is still not released on the PC platform. I think Ubisoft will follow the same trend and not release the game on the PC platform.

The release of the game on playstation 3 and Xbox was timed properly to boost up both the sales of Xbox version and the playstation version of the game. Hence if the PC version of the game is released after some years, then it will not hamper the sales of the console game. Moreover the PC game market is small as compared to the console game market.

According to me Ubisoft will take up lot of time for creating a PC version of the game as lot of changes are to be made. There are lot of bugs with the game which will be solved before launching the game on the PC platform. So I will suggest you to wait till the PC version of Prince of Persia classic PC.