Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands final boss glitch

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands final boss glitch

Sup gamers, Recently after installation of Prince of Persia:Forgotten Sands on my computer, I played the game day and night. Now I am on the final boss stage of the game but I am not able to complete the stage. After the cutscene of the final stage, the prince falls through the floating rocks and then dies off flying. I think it is the bug in the game and hence want to know if anybody else is facing the same problem or not. I am playing this game on Xbox 360. Please help.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands final boss glitch

Yes I totally agree with you, it is the bug in the game due to which the last stage of the game cannot be completed. I am also facing the same problem with the game. After the cutscenes the game gets stuck and causes the character to die. Again I have to start from the previously saved check point. Will there be any fix available for this issue?

You are doing it wrong and hence the character is dying. When he cutscene ends, You will be on the floating rock. At the end of the floating rock, you will have to make a jump and perform an air-dash towards the flying birds. After Air Dash, grab one of the birds and fly off. This is the only way to complete the stage.

I was also facing some problems while playing the game. I was stuck at the Court room stage and was not able to figure out how to complete it. Finally I searched and found this walkthrough which was very helpful and informative. Refer it and you will face no problems in completing the game. Hope the post helps.

I am also facing the same problem, my character dies as soon as the flying rock journey is finished. I have tried all the suggestions of you and but still the same thing happens. Is there any problem with the game disk? Should I get a new copy for the game?

Exclamation Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands final boss glitch

guyz download the latest patch from SKIDROW...type this on google:
    Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 by SKIDROW (Updated)

then download torrent and paste the crack etc files on to ur game directory....tht will fix the bugs...ok....

reply me if its helpful...