Thread: How to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Xbox 360 controller

How to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Xbox 360 controller

I have successfully installed the Prince Of Persia : The Forgotten Sands on my PC and playing it. But having an issue while trying to connect the XBOX 360 controller to it. I have installed all the driver required to play the same but some of the key and stick are not working for moving the prince in the game. So please let me know How to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Xbox 360 controller. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Xbox 360 controller

I think i am having the solution of it. It s noticed that the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller driver is not supporting to play the older game on it that is why you are unable to play the game with the controller. It will not function properly with the control setting like sensitivity. So if you wish to play the same then buy a universal driver for the same.

Re: How to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game with Xbox 360 controller

Thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have told me to do i have gone through everything but let me ask you once more thing regarding the same i.e. what is the reason behind the Microsoft XBOX controller driver is not working with the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Just help me with the solution of it which you are talking about.

Actually the controller is is working with the xinput API that supports it. But when it comes to the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sand then this API is not supported by the same that is why you are unable to play the same. This file can be found in the Batman Arkham Asylum which supports the controller. I think it is satisfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boo Bear View Post
    Actually the controller is is working with the xinput API that supports it. But when it comes to the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sand then this API is not supported by the same that is why you are unable to play the same. This file can be found in the Batman Arkham Asylum which supports the controller. I think it is satisfactory.
    Thanks a lot for the reply that you have given to me which i have asked about and the replies given buy you is satisfactory. I have gone through the detail and liked the same.