Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Game crashes

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Game crashes

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Game and the problem is that when I start the game it do not function well that is the .exe file is not able to work. I have no idea how to make it function as it crashes out. So please guide me so that I can make the things to work well.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Game crashes

The problem seems to be with the game application that is the game is not been proper. It could be that some issue is been related to the same. So in order to work well for the thing it is necessary that you check out for the game application you have and then make the necessary implementation to sort the same. You may get the fix and process the game as required. So do check out.

There is a fix for the same. I had face the same problem and this is necessary that you follow the steps that is mentioned. You need to use the Ubisoft fix it will help you out. Other than that you can perform by navigating to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\UBISOFT\Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands. Then change the version value to 1.0 instead of 1.00000. So do check and process. I hope this will help you out.

There can be a possibility that the game application is not able to work well due to the system you use.It could be that the compatibility could have caused the issue. So in order to sort the thing it is necessary that you check out for the system ailments required by the game application to process well and get he execution. I hope this may help.

Try to install the game application under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the setup.exe file and then install the game well under the compatible mode for Windows Xp. AS it s been done you then needed to check out for the required aspects that the game is able to cope well withe the system. So do check and make the aspects to be worked as needed. This may sort out.

Reinstall the game application that you have installed. This may let you to get to a better solution and make the application to get execute. All you need to do is to go to the control panel option and then open the add/remove program option. Now all you need to do is to choose the application that is the game that you need to remove and then click on remove button. Check out for the thing. This will then help you well.

i am not getting save files of Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands in my pc….where it saves its file….please help me…

Quote Originally Posted by Elika View Post
    i am not getting save files of Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands in my pc….where it saves its file….please help me…
    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands saved game files are saved in a folder named "Prince of Persia" under "My Documents".

maheshhari Guest

cool Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Game crashes

I have tried all these but did not get success. The problem still occurs. Please help.