Thread: Nintendo Wii Console Manual

Nintendo Wii Console Manual

Hello every one i have recently purchased a brand new Nintendo Wii Console and it has been configured by the vendor guys only. But as i had to move this console from my hall to bedroom so i need to configure it once again. But i forgot where i have kept the manual so that i can do it easily. Anyone out there who has a pdf file or something can help me in this matter please please please provide me the Nintendo Wii Console Manual. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nintendo Wii Console Manual

Always remember that if you lost the user manual then also you can get the Manual again from the official website of the manufacturer. Since most of the times the user manual are present there. Even though i have provided the same with your user manual. Let's hope that the user manual will help you in this matter.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Breath; 12-06-2010 at 01:05 AM.

As far as i know you can download the manuals from the following link which ever i have povided in my post. Note: All manuals are provided in .PDF format, which requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you wish to save the .PDF file to your computer for later use, right click over the link and choose "Save Link As" or "Save Target As.". There are a number of user manuals present there you can download them according to the use manuals only. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/manuals/index.jsp

Indeed for me the Wii is not a revolution but a real evolution graph fun, Nintendo has to agree with all the kids want to convince their parents to make offer for now the game becomes an exercise. on this point, however I advise you to create a space around your TV because it moves!
    For me this console is a new revolution Made in Nintendo that we have already delighted with the famous Nintendo 64, this is further evidence of expertise and innovation they are able

The strength of the wiimote, is that you're not forced to make grand gestures all the time to have the same result on the screen. It's very well built and is designed so that even a grandfather can play Wiisport. After if, when you see people play make grand gestures because they take the game It's like people who were moving the NES controller to make Mario jump
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I had the pleasure of receiving my Wii reserved at Amazon.com. Com and I am amazed! Easy to install, beautiful, space saving, the Wii has something for everyone. I have already connected to my Wi-Fi (but functions like weather and news channels are not yet available, despite the immediate update done online) and it works perfect! Small downside: no internet browser for now.

The game comes with the console "Wii Sports" is brilliant. And I have not tried Zelda!! How to play and interact with the console and the screen is shattered. You can also put a card into the Wii and play your old Game Cube (game cube controller needed) and Game Cube memory cards. All the best to you too.
    Last edited by lorenz; 14-06-2010 at 11:09 PM.