Thread: The Best Wii Games For 2010

The Best Wii Games For 2010

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
    The sequel to one of 2009's most action-packed, brutal and fun Wii game releases!

Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
    Fantastic match-up fighting game where you can create your own fighting teams, pitting them against familiar characters from the gaming and anime universe!

Metroid: Other M
    The latest in the popular Metroid series is sure to be one of the most anticipated Wii games released in 2010!

Red Steel 2
    Exclusively designed for the Wii MotionPlus, Red Steel 2 is a beautifully stylised mix of Samurai and wild west!

Fast Food Panic
    Fast-paced game requiring you to create and maintain your own hectic restaurant while cooking delicious meals and keeping customers happy. Not as easy as it sounds!

Re: The Best Wii Games For 2010

I am not sure about the above games. But Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the best one which I found till now. One of the last official episodes of its classic adventures is offered by this game. This game is really awesome and one to have for Wii. You can playout the same for long hours continuously. The story is a trademark Mario, and it is certainly difficult to penalize the game for a doubt very nice and simple story. I got a guide for the game too. Click Below.
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 Guide.

gabrielnoah Guest

Re: The Best Wii Games For 2010

Fragile's on the list, dude. The first one is sort of subjective -- FlightSims are just as niche as roguelikes. I'm personally not feeling any sort of hype for it. and ya Super Mario Galaxy 2: It's hands down the best Wii game ever now since Galaxy 1.