Thread: Getting Tutorial pop up and the Message Center is cleared in Bejeweled Blitz

Getting Tutorial pop up and the Message Center is cleared in Bejeweled Blitz

Is this issue going to sort or stay as it is? I have checked my server; everything is OK from my end. Already checked playing the game using other account with different user name and it worked well with that. I think till now I have crossed the limit of skipping the tutorial but it doesn’t seems to stop anyhow. It still keeps on loading every time I play the game. Made lot of changes within the settings but still no result.

I play the game, at the end I am told that I have earned certain amount of coins and XP and then I am requested to get them from the message center. This thing happens every time, when I try to enter the message center I found it empty. Due to this I am even unable to get anything for free; they charge me coins for buying anything which I don’t have. I am able to send free gifts anyone with no issues but when it comes to get gifts from other end I am not allowed. There must be some way to accept the gifts, and let me know a way get rid of those tutorial pop ups.

re: Getting Tutorial pop up and the Message Center is cleared in Bejeweled Blitz

Yesterday night when I was playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook everything was working fine but I remember there was a point where I was supposed to refresh the game at a particular point. And I did as per the instruction, when I refreshed found that all the gift messages that were present in my message center were lost from there and therefore all the gifts too disappeared from there. Now the most annoying thing for me is that I did hard work and put lot of affords to earn new gifts and also managed to get them all in less period of time but just after this refresh these gifts are not being displayed over there in the message center. Just because of this reason I am not being able to claim them anyhow.

Please let me know the procedure to get them back into my message center. Is there any way out for doing so? I want my gifts back otherwise I wont play the game in future in any cause. I have earned them so therefore they belongs to me, I want them back. Get them back to me or else loose me as a Bejeweled Blitz player.

re: Getting Tutorial pop up and the Message Center is cleared in Bejeweled Blitz

Don’t even remember how many times I have got the rewards for 5 star gems and destroy 200 yellow gems. Every time I have been fooled by them. They tell me to collect the reward and I end up getting nothing in the message box. Just wanted to ask them did they really made this game to insult the players by not providing them what has been claimed.

The worst thing I have noticed is that the reward changes everytime I try to play a new game and also some of the rewards get expire for no reason. If the rewards to meant to be destroyed or change they why they honor the player with such awards, its better they just allow us to play the game show us at least the scores that we have earned. Forget about the coins and rewards, now they means nothing to me. Its very much sad to see such behavior from a top class game like Bejeweled Blitz.

This is seriously irritating; I am completely tired of doing the same thing again and again. The problem is with the keystone awards I guess. I deserve to get this award but for some reason I am unable to claim it. I am sure there is no reason for the game to stop me from getting the aware, I always manage to complete all the required criteria for the award and only then I go for claiming it. But when I try to enter the message center I get a message to refresh which is blocking me to enter the message center and when I refresh you know what happens. As already said above all the gift messages disappear from the message center. Just because of this reason you know until now I have lost some 1000 coins.

The case not just limit till here, even many a times I have noticed that whenever I give my best to get towards the keystone award and the moment I reach towards the award everything is automatically reset without my knowledge during the game play. Its not only the awards and the gift messages that goes away but also my scores, my bonuses that I have achieved and also all the coins that I have gained during the game play. There seems to be no point of playing a game if you are not even able to keep up your scores stored with you. What about the achievements and the awards you are suppose to get after putting up so much of hard work for achieving them, they are earned by someone and should not be lost so easily due to some error within the game. You know at the end of the game play after loosing everything due to this silly technical issue it feels like a looser and therefore the interest goes off from the game. I would request the developer to fix this problem as soon as possible.

It happens during the start of the game normally. At the game start a window pop up which asks for the tutorial before starting the game. I do not need this tutorial as I have already played this game number of times. Always I have skipped this window without any trouble, but I do not understand why it again pops up even after skipping it during the same game play.
    Also I have noticed that whenever I play the game and if at any level I get a star gem or something like that a long description about that things pop up with another box to disable it. I click on the box and as already said the pop up disappears successfully but then pop up again when I get another star gem or something. Also lost all the rewards in the message box and also at the bottom of the page similarly like you all people.

I did contact the help center with regards to this similar issue and found that even the developers of this game have not yet fixed the problem. When asked them about any suggestion for this problem they said that currently they are working for the disappear messages and the tutorials resetting, they ensured that somehow they will fix this issue with few days of time span. Other than this it was quite impressive to see their kind suggestion of helping with the lost coins, XP and rare gems. They might help us getting those coins that we have lost due to this issue and the bug existing in this game. But for than I guess we need to first submit a help ticket. For submitting the help ticket you need to visit the official support site of popcap. Once you are done with the posting they say that the customer support will soon reach us for the appropriate help regarding the lost coins and the gems. One of my friends has got his coins back from them.