Thread: Logitech Harmony 1100 slow with PlayStation 3

Logitech Harmony 1100 slow with PlayStation 3

I am having the Logitech Harmony in accordance with the PlayStation 3 connector it was working fine previously, but I do not why this is giving problem now. The problem is that whenever I move the controller in the other position such as move it up down or in any direction it lags. One more thing when I am moving it to one place it move up to 8 or 9 place, it seem that I am holding the button. Can anybody have the solution for the slow performance of the PlayStation 3?

Re: Logitech Harmony 1100 slow with PlayStation 3

You should try this, for troubleshooting purpose of your software. My select button is not work properly. You should choose the PlayStation 3 at some point the equipment. Select option button, sometimes it works and sometimes it did not I cannot guarantee for the performance. After that repeat from 1-4, essentially harmonious, and then how many times, the remote command is displayed on your device you should try and reduce the number of repeat there.

The adapter is runs through a separate AC power cord. We believe that USB interface, but we do not want the adapter to use one of the precious USB interfaces. If you are trying to do so, then you cannot use the power on the PS3. We also consideration about using the battery, but we do not want to be a frustrating your troubleshooting work from now on run-time. Once you plug it in, you will not have to consider it.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

This adapter gives the user an opportunity to control the amusement system similar to controlling the Play station 3 videos component. You just need to access to that special order that you have designed via the online account, that also include the power macros for closing the PlayStation 3, in accordance with the complete home entertainment system with help of button.

There was an official announcement that they got the clear idea about this problem they will surely launch the patch for that so that it can work in a smooth way. They also said that they do not want their customers to buy the new after frustrating for the current play station 3and they also do not want their customer to lose control over the single Harmony model. We can just hope that they can solve the problem as soon as possible.

I do not know whether it is going to be helpful to you or not, but here is tip related to your problem. If you have already added the play station 3 device to you account, then you should remove that and the after that again create the new account and after that add back to the latest device you are having. That will provide with the latest codes and the controls that you required for the play station device.

If you have used a Logitech Harmony remote before, you know how to build process for the purpose of engineering. For installing it on the Mac OS X or the window operating system, software, plug in the remote through USB, then you can program the remote. To program the remote component you need to know the component models and brands. Just find out the information related to that and I am sure that will definitely help you.