Thread: Corrupted profile on XBox 360

Corrupted profile on XBox 360

Last night in my Xbox 360, I realized that my main account (gamertag "neocalimero"), No longer appeared. Only my two other accounts of Japan and U.S. (I always use to download new themes or other exclusive demos) were present. The paradox is that my Internet account "neocalimero"Still existed, and customizable active. I had the idea to go into the settings of the console and I found that my account"neocalimero"Was corrupt. Maybe a hard drive problem, a group of clusters ineffectual which were copied information from my account. I have to buy Guitar Hero II today and I am disappointed at the thought of not being able to play and unlock success under my nickname. Please help.

Re: Corrupted profile on XBox 360

You need to contact the customer service in the hope they have a solution to recover a damaged profile, which I doubt. And it's not as if people paid a slingshot could understand the importance of identity and success on its console, while it is not necessary to play, they may answer, your console walk, so you create a new profile.

In fact the point where you are, you could maybe try to delete your profile, then you connect to Xbox Live with no profile, then it will ask you if you want to retrieve one or create a new one, you choose to retrieving the profile Neocalimero, indicating your email address and password, so he could load it from the internet the last good known configuration in your profile with your success. By the way I do not know how the backups on the hard drive in gamertag linked, is it an ID number generated automatically creating a profile for the console that is linked to backups since creation, or although it is the key link.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I know am customizing of the account when we received the live vision before everyone at work for some friends have personal pictures, you can recover your account, but if it is present on the console he refused to risk. Try on another Xbox it costs nothing but there is clearly a technical problem if you do not make false manip like being put out of save or auditing, you can not explain.
    You no longer has hope that only the profile is corrupt and not all of your "data profile" but only if the profile is corrupt the rest did not display normal.

I created my profile and play games on my 360. Then I played Gears of War on the console of a friend with my hard drive on my profile and created long ago on his console (with a name different from mine on my box). I should mention that mine is not connected to Live in contrast to that of my friend. When I put my drive on my box, my profile is now corrupted and I lost my game saves and my success. I must now re-creates a new profile.

I got 8 times this vicious profile corrupted and had to repeat 3 times GTA4, Gears of War 1 3 times as effective without the rest of my games ... Lately I have LIVE but this pattern of corrupt so I deleted the profile, go to "retrieve the gamertag" and then enter the CDM and email address and voila! But this does not solve all problems, I could not get my backups FF13 (I was at the end more ...) but I still had my success.

If your disk is in good condition, you can empty the Prefetch folder when you want. But if you have a problem on the disk, the file is in this folder or another, you might sometimes (I say many times ) Do not provide the clear.