Thread: Alpha Protocol Error 2432 while activation

Alpha Protocol Error 2432 while activation

I am getting the following error while installation Alpha Protocol. The game installs well but there is some issue with the activation of the game. The error is a severe internal error occurred during offline activation and a error code is displayed as error code 2432. This does not seems like any installation error. I think it is related to the activation of the game. How to fix the same.

Re: Alpha Protocol Error 2432 while activation

I had a error too. I had found that this is due to some DRM thing on the game. Alpha Protocol is protected with some DRM technology which offers only 5 attempts to activate a game on a different computer. I am not sure about the same. If still the game does not work then you will need to format your system and re-install your operating system back again.

At Alpha Protocol is a product of the company called Uniloc SoftAnchor. This company manages to run the utility without an external driver or rootkit. After installing the game an online activation is required, which can be reversed if desired. New installations or major hardware change can cause cause activation in some cases. The version on Steam is set to SoftAnchor's own platform and not to the protection process.

There was a similar issue of activation with Football Manager 2009. The game was also protected by SoftAnchor. Many of the users were not able to activate their copy online, because the servers were overloaded. I was thinking that the same nuisance will not occur in Alpha Protocol also. You can try to contact the customer care support of the game company.

I had activated my game and it works well. The procedure is quiet nice here. As long as the server runs there will be no issue with activation. It is possible that your firewall is blocking the online activation procedure. You can stop all your security services like firewall or antivirus and then run back the same process. Hope this time you will get success in that.

SEGA assured that Alpha Protocol can be activated simultaneously on five different computers. Those who change their system, can make any activation at any time to undo, and activate the game on another system. In addition, the publisher is already now in prospect that in 18 Published 24 months by a patch that removes the protection. Try that one if possible.

Despite very negative experience of Ubisoft, and share other game publishers and developers increasingly on a DRM copy protection for their latest video games. Unlike the controversial Protection of Ubisoft sets this system, it is not on a permanent online connection of the players. Rather, the game must be registered only once online. Check that some application is not blocking the game.