Thread: Fix for mouselook in Alpha Protocol

Fix for mouselook in Alpha Protocol

After installation Alpha Protocol the game resolution is very low. I had run the game and my screen flickered continuously. I ended up the game. My desktop resolution is changed automatically. I am not able to fix that. Second thing when I run the game the mouse look lags. Many time I got killed in the game due to this. Does this is due mouse driver.

Re: Fix for mouselook in Alpha Protocol

It can be possible that due to outdated drivers you mouse may not respond so good in the game. You can fix that up my installing the newest drivers for your mouse. For that right click on my computer and then click on properties. Now go to Hardware and then click on Device Manager. In the list right click on the mouse and then click to update your drivers.

I will recommend you to update your video driver first before running the game. Screen flickering is common due to out dated drivers for your graphic card or VGA. You can update that and then run the game back again. Check your Windows settings for display also. Better run a driver update from device manager. Keep your Windows update on that will provide you a better solution.

Check settings in the game resolution. Go in options for settings column and look for mouse and graphic settings. If you found there then adjust them accordingly. Do you have a graphic card. If yes then adjust the same settings for it from the control center which is located in the system tray. Download fresh drivers and run the update for the same.

Depending on the size of your screen and type the recommended resolution is different. If your display allows a higher resolution, do not hesitate to try it. You cannot use a good high resolution, unless you can increase the frequency of screen refresh rates. You can try out different resolutions and then check back which suites you the best. First of all just update your drivers.

You can bring back you old resolution of your screen. For that just right mouse on a blank area of the desktop and then click on Properties. In the Properties dialog box display, then click the Settings tab. Under Screen resolution, move the cursor to the right to select a higher screen resolution, 1,024 by 768 pixels, click OK. Your screen is then tested for 15 seconds with this resolution. If this setting is satisfactory, then click the Yes button.

Windows XP allows multiple users to have their own documents, their own background, their own graphic style. But it is not possible to have multiple screen resolutions. If you feel that your CRT screen flickers and bother you a bit is certainly its refresh rate is not high enough. The refresh rate (in Hertz) is the number of images that can display the screen in one second. To improve your visual comfort and reduce the risk of fatigue, so you need to properly adjust your screen.