Thread: I need a license key for Alpha Protocol

I need a license key for Alpha Protocol

I got a UK version of Alpha Protocol game. I had seen the game video. The game is quiet nice. I need some information on the gameplay and some features of the same. Second thing after a full proper installation the game is asking for activation. I don't know where to get a license key for this. Is there a way to activate the game with out any license key.

Re: I need a license key for Alpha Protocol

No it is not possible. Buy a nice license version for your system. If you are using any pirated copy of the game then you will not allowed to play it. It is illegal also. A license key is provided with the disc on the day of purchase. You can add that and activate the game on your name. Crack version of any software or game is unstable and they contain virus too.

That is right. I had bought the game and I got the key with it. The is working well. I had activated the same online by registering my selft on the official site. Alpha protocol comprise of Mixing modern combat, forced development of the character options and innovative gameplay, Alpha Protocol offers a new perspective to the RPG genre. It has long hours of gameplay.

There is no way to activate the game without a proper license key. I had played the game and it offers you a nice classless of character system that allows players to shape Thorton exactly as they want by developing its close combat techniques, his shooting abilities, his knowledge of gadgets, and more. So customizing the character is one more feature of Alpha Protocol.

I feel like the game play is most likely related to hitman type game. Those are my favorites. The best thing in Alpha Protocol I found that we can travel around the world to obtain information and asks, and meet a lot of characters. So that gives us extra hours of gameplay. The game also provide some nice and innovative gameplay environment which is very catchy.

If you have any issue with activating your license key then you can contact the customer support of the game. They will offer you assistance for that. Or else you can change up your original disc with the dealer form where you purchased. Other than this I will advice you to download and play a demo of the game that can be downloaded for free from the official site of Ubisoft.

If you have any issue with activating your license key then you can contact the customer support of the game. They will offer you assistance for that. Or else you can change up your original disc with the dealer form where you purchased. Other than this I will advice you to download and play a demo of the game that can be downloaded for free from the official site of Ubisoft.