Thread: How to use Xbox 360 Controller while playing Alpha Protocol PC version

How to use Xbox 360 Controller while playing Alpha Protocol PC version

I have a Xbox 360 controller. I have a Play N Charge kit also with it. The most recent game which I had added in my PC is Alpha Protocol. I need some help in using Xbox 360 controller on this game. In my system it is not working well. The light on the controller just blinks continuously. I had restart my pc and plugged the controller back. But still the game does not respond on the controller. Does Xbox 360 controller works in Alpha Protocol game.

Re: How to use Xbox 360 Controller while playing Alpha Protocol PC version

I am not sure weather you have a Wireless or Wired Xbox 360 controller. Basically it is needed first that the controller is fully charge so that it can transmit data properly. So first just make sure that the controller is working well. Once done with that you can re-install the drivers and software of this controller. It must be detected as plug and play device in Windows.

To make the controller work first you need to add a Wireless receiver to the pc to play games. It come with a charging kit that help to control the batteries of the controller. There are to options different controller kit, the first is Xbox 360 wireless controller and the other one is Xbox wireless controller for Windows. The windows one here comes with a driver cd and wireless receiver.

That is right. You will need a wireless receiver to use the controller on your PC. It comes with a kit which includes everything. One you have that you have to first install the drivers for the controller kit properly. Then you have to install the software of the controller which will help you to configure the same. You can buy a controller kit on ebay at good price.

I have a wired controller which comes with a usb support. When you connect the same to your pc it detects the hardware as plug and play device. You can then insert the disc and first install the controller. Then you can configure the controls of the same as per your usage. It is necessary that the same must be first installed properly or else it will not work.

To play on pc with a wireless controller xbox360 it you need the wireless USB adapter. Basically it is a small device that plugs into USB and receives the RF signal from your controller just the same kind of those Wireless keyboard and mouse. It is a device Official Xbox 360 sold with the cd driver. If you have only one controller to be connected to your pc I advise you to buy one with wire Cygnus it will be much cheaper and works just live by downloading a driver.

You can use your XBOX360 controllers on PC by installing the drivers properly. Always prefer the wireless controllers for the PC. You need necessarily the wireless receiver of Microsoft because the cable used to charge the controller does not work. I have a wired 360 controller for PC, it can plug into a 360 with an adapter you plug into PC USB. Just plug it to install automatically.