Thread: Launcher crashes in Alpha Protocol, Uniloc doesn't work

Launcher crashes in Alpha Protocol, Uniloc doesn't work

Yeah, this is getting absurd. I've semi-managed to get Alpha Protocol working, but ahead of the little hiccup in-game there is a major problem; because it has violated the Uniloc validation simply isn't working appropriately. To play the game I had to manually delete the two files namely present in the alpha protocol game folder in the C: directory. Anyone aware of this problem. Furthermore , Launcher always demands for the key. So when I copy the key the launcher will get crashed. I am fed up of this Launcher crashes in Alpha Protocol, Uniloc problem. Please suggest a solution to this problem

Re: Launcher crashes in Alpha Protocol, Uniloc doesn't work

The system chosen for Alpha Protocol is UNILOC: SoftAnchor. The system allows the user to activate online Alpha Protocol immediately out-boxed and once activated the user no longer has to worry about re-activate it. Activation can be used on a limited number of computers, and can be disabled through our online servers allowing the user full control on their license - if required resettlement, change of machine or suffer a catastrophic hardware failure on their PC

While DRM bloom grinds on PC, Ubisoft talks about it apply on forthcoming Alpha Protocol. Responding to the sweet name of UNILOC: SoftAnchor, this protection system will bound the number of license activation to five. That is to say that when a login dilemma occurs on a computer, it is likely to register the software on another PC. In addition, it is possible to "win" an installation by a anipulation of uninstalled via your online account. Finally, Sega proclaim that a patch will come out between 18 and 24 months after the release of Alpha Protocol, to completely remove the DRM from the game.

I'm gonna honest I've been there with a glITCH Ever Since I Was 10 years old now I am 20, I've Discovered My Own MOST of glitches I've Discovered And Also a lot of glitches a lot of video games THROUGHOUT , tell me do u have room for one more staff. I'm Like a Pro at Discovering glitches and easter eggs and I'm Willing To post glitches they've Much the site.

Same story with regard to the playability of the game, rather conventional in its entirety and incorporates the basic codes of other references like that. If he can walk on tiptoe, Thorton unfortunately can not sprint for long, and so much more! For seeing him just run, we can only guffaw of laughter as his vocabulary is absolutely ridiculous.

It appears as your system may have been infected with a virus and hence i would suggest you to scan your desktop computer with a suitable antivirus also the antivirus application will heal this virus. Also this virus will be removed from your system and the game will be registered as soon as the virus is removed.

Most probably this is a problem which has something to do with your system configuration, I would advice you to go and check the minimum system requirements i think that your minimum system requirements are low and hence you are getting this problem so i would advice you to go for system upgrade try upgrading your system to the recommended requirements.