Thread: Game stutters and mouse freezes while playing Alpha Protocol

Game stutters and mouse freezes while playing Alpha Protocol

I have installed game application that is Alpha Protocol to my system and i have been facing many problems. The game stutters a lot while execution and the mouse freezes. The cursor moves here and there and then stops responding. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please let me know the solution for the same. It will be helpful. I use a desktop with Windows 7 64bit. Thank you.

Re: Game stutters and mouse freezes while playing Alpha Protocol

The possible reason for such cause is that the game application may be appended with some bugs and hence this is the reason that it is not able to execute well. I do not know what could have caused the same but it would be very much essential and necessary that you do check out for the same and make the things to work well by getting a fresh copy of the game and then installing it to the system. Hope this should really help you out well.

You can make the make the game application to respond well. All you need to do is to process out by making the game to be installed under compatible mode. I hope this is the reason that the game application is not able to cope. So in case there is a issue with the compatibility you ca make the installer.exe file of the game to be installed under compatible mode for Windows Xp by right clicking on it. This will surely help you well. Now as it is been done you may then process for the task. So get to a better conclusion.

There is another way through which you can make the game application to work well for you and that is by performing a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab. Then disable the services and restart the system. Now as it is been done it is essential that you check out for the game. It may work well.

Run the system under safe mode option and then try to execute the process. Now you need to install the game application under this mode. As safe mode do not have any embedded features it is essential that you can work well and process for the same. So I would prefer you to work accordingly as needed. Check out after the installation of the game. Restart and execute.

It would be better that you check out by installing the correct drivers and upgrade the same. You will then help you out and sort the thing. You will surely then be able to get sort the thing and sort the issue as well. It is essential that you check out for the thing and make the possible amendments to be sorted.