Thread: Cannot map custom key in an Alpha Protocol

Cannot map custom key in an Alpha Protocol

I have installed an Alpha Protocol on my windows vista computer system and i am bit confused about using the default controls given in this game. I want to use my custom controls but when i try to change the custom key then it says that i cannot do it? And this game is also taking very much time to get started. can anybody tell me how can set the custom key mappings?

Re: Cannot map custom key in an Alpha Protocol

I think you should consider yourself lucky that your alpha protocol is taking long time to get started but at least it is getting started. I am the one who has bought this amazing game but this game even do not starts, I do not know what could be the reason but it is just not happening.
    So consider yourself a lucky person as there many other peoples who are not so lucky that they can play this game.

Same problem i am facing while playing an Alpha Protocol as there is no option by which i can set my own controls and the default control which has been set in this game are bit hard for me to get my hands on it. Please somebody provide me any useful solution which helps me to set my own controls in this game.

I guess this kind of option is not there in an Alpha Protocol and even if there is then you can not do so. I think you have to live with it which is just an annoying thing to live with. I think this kind of high graphic should at least have an option to map the custom key and if it does not allows to do it then there no meaning in playing this kind of game. It would not be entertaining you rather it would be more like a punishment for you.

If there is an option provided for it then there must be some way by which you can set the custom controls for playing this game but i do not have any idea about how to do that as i have never seen even an user interface of this game. I suggest you to directly go to the dealer which must be knowing about it.
    And it might happen that there would be some kind of different settings has to be made after which you can change this as well.
    Last edited by Mario2; 04-06-2010 at 10:47 AM.