Thread: Defeating BRAYKO in Alpha Protocol game

Defeating BRAYKO in Alpha Protocol game

Hi all,

I need to take some suggestion gamers, I purchased this one game yesterday and I considered that it is really mint. I found everything proper in this game . but I got so much problem when fighting with brayko and you know a lot of stuck . I have applied so many things on him and have just blasted him with my assault rifle until he started to be crazy and come ahead for attack with the knives but after that I down last very long. I have used to throw the bombs that I have and was very potential in different types , tried martial arts and also used the shot gun. but still got unable to defeat him in the battle .what should be the reason for this...can anyone help me??

Re: Defeating BRAYKO in Alpha Protocol game

Just be careful when you started the fighting with him and keep your eyes on his activity and when he takes out the knife, that's the indication that you have to go away from that place. I don't think, you can destroy him during that status . What I performed during this was just sprint the hell away around him, grab healing off any healing stations if you required it, and need to take down any of his flunkies that you have done to run across in your mad flight.

If you have been to Taipei before Moscow , there is an Intel option that you can purchase that will weaken Brayko a little bit and just get start to damage him when he used his drugs (or whatever it is he going to do). I didn't performed like this on my playground though. This may be the complex boss in the game. Best of luck.

I am getting your points clearly and by the way thank you very much for this very suggestions and it is looking really applicable in that situational. I wanted to go through the procedure that you suggested me above....

First of all ! I will try to run away from the place when he pick up the knife and goes to crazy and will see if that helps . if this is not then I will move to taipei and get if I am able to get that intel that weakens him. Anyway thanks for your help, its much appreciated

I am not sure about this but if this will be applicable for you in that case then I will also did this and specially for me but I will put it out there. I am already have two slots full with the explosive grenades and as well as medical components (I don't remember the actual names ). I kept my distance through my grenades at him when he was moved on the stage and applied my Timberwolf (AK) clips into me then we he charged at me just as a son of a gun I would run and end up if I couldn't get to a healing cabinet or if he captured me and I required a frequent solution to be sure that I could make this to the another cabinet or to save myself sometime to hit him with my Timberwolf (AK).

I think, it would be much helpful for you but you need to also go for the try with above posts..

I moved for the Moscow first and find so much difficulties to fight against Brayko. I have terminated up in reloading of the safehouse before that. Then after, I moved and performed Rome and Tapai then after I have just returned to Moscow to deal with him. It is amazing how much reliable it is.. One of my friend is also running with the same issue and he is just telling that I am having so much pain to kill that guys and currently I don't have any idea about the procedure to kill him where as I am using assault rifle and powerful sub-machine guns but unable to make down his health below the certain point...

Remote mines are a great way of getting rid of his Armour bar before unloading on him.

During the first phase of the fight, being maxed out on martial arts, I stuck up as close as possible and wailed on him, but then I'm also maxing out toughness and buying the best armor I can get. During the second phase, like everyone said, run away when he takes out the knife, try to use the time to clean up any stray minions. When he collapses, hit him with a grenade, then blast away with phosphorous rounds from the shotgun.

I also saved up my med kits for the fight and brought an assault rifle as well as the shotgun, relying on close combat for stealth kills during the mission. Of course, I brought Sie and the VIC with me rather than G22, so I really had to go loud.