Thread: Alpha Protocol Easter eggs

Alpha Protocol Easter eggs

Have you played the Alpha protocol game i have played it and noticed that Alpha Protocol has many weaknesses, bugs or frequent display animations altogether missed. Its effects management is also archaic but ultimately it was his lack of personality against him. here i want to share the experience and easter eggs or bugs of Alpha Protocol that is been listed in this game. Overall i liked the game the story of the game is also very good. If you have not played the game i would suggest you play this games.

Re: Alpha Protocol Easter eggs

The problem of an RPG / Action is precisely to get to mix two genres that have little in common. However, Alpha Protocol is out routinely on one side there is a succession in which the player is competently involved, making choices often momentous, the other game play that cannot adapt to different approaches and appears therefore blemished, exasperating, bastard, where you never know which way to turn and who suffers from poor pitfalls. Too bad, because with a better balance and more cared finishes, while purely RPG Alpha Protocol could give their full potential in effectively impacting mechanical gaming

Pre-pubescent frustrated they hit! Unfortunately, many idiots have the nerve to seal their small non-reasoned opinion in absolute truths and unchanging. I'll be a little objective and weigh the pros and cons: AP is ugly. This relative facial expressions reflect the emotions conveyed realistically. The sets are arbitrary and small animations. The gameplay fluctuates between mediocre and pretty cool. The firing sequences are laughable (under a non-existent), a straw! However, the phases of infiltration, despite a relatively low AI, are more intensive. One feels in the shoes of an officer acting in the shadows. The possibilities are enormous infiltration and mini-games bodied but nice. The close combat techniques are exquisite.

Well written, interactive dialogues are fly and the dubbing is usually very correct. Music side, if the themes are not very original and Hollywood-inspired, they are nevertheless very effective. There are few effects that are sometimes a little behind. Offering many purposes and especially a good amount of possible branches depending on your decisions, Alpha Protocol, which has everything to attract do not mind reliving several times an adventure.

The interface is beautiful and very appropriate (it is behind a computer terminal very full). The soundtrack is unobtrusive, but he succeeds, each piece reinforces the immersion that is without even realizing it. The original version is equally successful. The dialogues have a significant impact. The scenario, not too original, is immersive. Branching and details are legion and can influence the main plot. Social interaction is the strong point of the game and immerses the player into a great adventure. Finally, life revolves around 20 hours to finish the game once (repeat).

To each his own, but now it is even more to the taste of nausea. So here it stings the eyes of another era, too imperfect lashes, one feels that the "so-called" game is not over, it should fall further to fine tune its output, because it is affecting the enforcement of the rights of the player. And good luck to read the subtitles, lamentable to think how every time Who cares about the foreign players in the game language want to understand everything. In short I finished the game, not had time to read everything in general malgrès disappointed that I track, but I do not buy it a horror at all points, damage.

The main shortcoming of the scenario is to look in some confusion at times. But the skill of dialogue and especially their impact on your relationship gives it a certain interest and especially provide the sensation of having a real influence on what happens. Overwhelmed, Alpha Protocol has many weaknesses, bugs or frequent display animations altogether missed. Its effects management is also archaic but ultimately it was his lack of personality against him.