Thread: Runtime Error on Windows 7 64 bit while running Alpha Protocol

Runtime Error on Windows 7 64 bit while running Alpha Protocol

I have installed Alpha Protocol in my system. I want to know what should be done that the message appears as some runtime error on Windows 7. This comes when i begin a new level in the game. My system configuration is Windows 7 64 bit operating system, 8GB RAM, 1GB Nvidia GPU and 350GB storage. I had check the minimum system requirement for the game which fits my system. I need some solution for this.

Re: Runtime Error on Windows 7 64 bit while running Alpha Protocol

I just installed the windows version 7 on my new computer. I had installed Alpha Protocol them. In the mean while I downloaded MSN to chat with my friends. I was logged in till I play the game. But when I logged off, a window appears with the message Microsoft Visual C + + runtime library This application has requested to terminate in an unusual way of execution contact the support team of application for more information. This message had not came many time while the game runs.

Try this solution which can give you a bit relief. Click on start run and type msconfig in the box. Then click on startup tab. In that look disable some unnecessary services first and then reboot your system. Also modify the value of maximum memory to 2000 or 2024 as per your need. Execute the autorun that is the shortcut for game in compatibility mode of proper windows version.

Upgrade your GPU drivers first. Then try back to run the game. It will be much better if you can re-install the same back again. There are some system files which are missing or corrupted due to which you are getting this error message. A proper re-installation of the game can fix the issue. Run windows update to get a much better and proper solution.

I managed to install the game and it was functioning well. The issue was in my DVD. After much all failed attempts I had replaced the same. But before that for the setup I mounted the ISO as virtual drive and it gave the same message after the language selection. So I tried then autorun option and this worked well without any error while installing the game.

Here I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and I had downloaded some skins for Media Player 12. When I load the album art and sometimes just after a time without reason the error appeared on the screen. I think I will have to downgrade the version of this media player which I am using right now. So this looks like some similar to your game. It is basically due to incompatibility.

It will be a bit Interesting that you must get some newer PhysX drivers. I had did the same. Download new drivers and then re-isntalled the game back again. Now the error is not produced by the system. Right now I am using Microsoft DirectX 9.0c with Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Runtime ATL Security Update version and NVIDIA's PhysX 9.09.0814 drivers.

Got a problem with the game !!! I installed the game copied the crack but when I start new game I get back on the menu