Thread: Alpha Protocol game not able to launch after installation

Alpha Protocol game not able to launch after installation

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I have installed game application that is Alpha protocol to the system and that too without any issue. After installation there was a need for activation. So I did the activation as well. But after that the game is not able launch. I do not know what could have caused the problem. I tried a lot but still no help. Kindly guide me what should I do?

Re: Alpha Protocol game not able to launch after installation

This seems the problem is with the game application or the activation file or the key that you have used. It may be that the installation has been corrupted or the activation key may have blocked it. This is the reason that the game is not able to launch. So in order to work out and make the application to process it is essential and necessary that you do check out for the issue and then make proper amendment. All you need to do is to get another activation key and then install it well. Reinstall the game application.

The problem could be generally related to the direct X version of the system that you use. Try to use a downgraded pack. It may be that you are using Direct X 11 version and this is the reason the game is unable to launch. The reason is that the some of the games are not coping well with the direct X version 11. So it would be better that you use a downgraded version. Now as it is been installed and used then look out for the output and make the possible change that you can. So try to execute the game application with the same. I hope the game will then be able to process.

Try to run the system under compatibility mode. I guess this will then help you out well to sort the issue. This is because there is a possibility that the game application is not able to support or work well as there may be some compatibility problem with the system you use. So all you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then make it to install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. Then check out.

I would suggest you get the key deactivated and then reactivate using other key. Also other that that you need to uninstall the PhysX driver and install the newer or supported version for the same. As you implement these aspects the game would then be able to work and process accordingly well. So look out for the thing and work out as required.

The possibility seems that the game application is been corrupt and it needs to be reinstalled and worked well. Also it is essential that you get another fresh copy of the game and then install it well after uninstalling the installed game. So do check for the thing as it is performed. This will then surely help you out and so you can then be able to launch the game. I have faced the same issue and so I replaced the disc and got a new one. It helped. So it may happen with you too.

Well I think you should perform a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box option and then choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the service and then check out for the result by restarting the system. This will then let yo to get the issue to be corrected and sort as well.