Thread: Bugs in Alpha Protocol PC version game

Bugs in Alpha Protocol PC version game

Sega launches the ultimate video on Alpha Protocol. Alpha Protocol is available in boxed PC, Xbox360, PS3 and PC in digital version. Alpha protocol is a huge game with a huge contained an rpg with a side of his character customization and specially management dialogues and different possibilities in the scenario. Can anybody have any idea about more bugs in Alpha Protocol PC version game. Please share. Thanks.

Re: Bugs in Alpha Protocol PC version game

The atmosphere in Alpha Protocol footprint much to the Tom Clancy universe. Conspiracy, betrayal, reversals of situations, there is a spy game in which everyone tries to trap the other. One could also cite Metal Gear Solid in comparison, but just for briefings extension that may God be praised, to be zapped with the "Fast Forward". As for the story, it puts you in the shoes of Michael Thorton, a young recruit of the secret government unit Alpha Protocol.

Actually Alpha Protocol is an action-oriented RPG that immerses you into the secret world of spies. You play Michael Thornton, a young recruit to the CIA. Sensing that the agency is threatened from within, his place Higher Michael Alpha Protocol phase. The latter will have to go it alone, roam Saudi Arabia, Russia and Asia to thwart a terrorist plot. But who is Michael? That depends on you. that i think stupidity in this game.

Alpha Protocol oscillates between the correct and the ugly, but overall it's not nice
    -At times, significant slowdowns (console)
    -The animations are the worst I have ever seen on a video game: the hero of the Guards, is particularly distressing: only the terms in the conversations are about the road
    The GST-camera discomfort significantly in confined spaces
    -The AI is a rare weakness, I never saw it
    "When you buggers, we frankly much more fun with the Soldier of Fortune (balls )
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I find many, especially the cover system works when i wants or wants to redistribute the points when the character in a personalized manner, can not confirm, we must choose a predefined profile. The system of choice dialogues allows only give a general tone to the reply it's really too light: the hero says what he wants, we do not really feel embody. Time-limited dialogues have been an interesting idea for certain decisions, but put it all the time is a big mistake: tired, we leave the default answer quickly.

It is very difficult to play even with stealth profile suitable. The level design is not good and does not promote infiltration. The scenario quickly becomes unclear and it loses interest quickly. The votes are in VO and the subtitles are very difficult to read: the sentences are broken up anyhow. This game is a disaster.

I find that Players complain subtitles badly winked, not dialogue system. In any case given the current generation of helpless I'm not surprised at all the post side of the plate. The game has huge gaps, yes, but here he invented many faults they has not. All this because Kevin expecting a Gears of War morning "RPG" at the Mass. Except that it is a pure RPG, not a shooter. Except that in reality there are few skills to become invisible second.