Thread: Mouse input broken, makes Alpha Protocol game nearly unplayable

Mouse input broken, makes Alpha Protocol game nearly unplayable

I got another topic on another forum but that I am not satisfied with that because the problems that I am getting is not properly described and entitled there. This is the link to manifests in game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FunSO2O95rk

As long as the mouse is not touched the game is all over smooth and reliable. But as soon as the mouse is used it starts to skip and drop frames just as the stupid behavior . Somebody suggested me to configure the proper values in the configuration file of the game but there is not any effects after manipulating that...

Re: Mouse input broken, makes Alpha Protocol game nearly unplayable

Which one file you have taken to configure the game, You should select the proper file for changing the configuration and what you have selected to made the configuration.. You should go for the following suggested configuration file and that would be helpful for you to make changes. In case,if you made some changes in another file then you can lost another components and can face some different problem. Just go for the file located as follows :

APEngine.ini (C:\Users\username\Documents\Alpha Protocol\APGame\Config)

Dr. V Guest

One of my friend is running with thew similar issue on the PC with the game and my mouse is not moving mouse but currently he turns the camera even the slightest amount with the mouse, all of the things turns all jerky just the video. I then decided to purchase the game, but currently I am waiting for the releases for new patches and that can resolve this .

I should also make one thing clear that it's not just a nuisance or cosmetic issue. It's not closest regarding the performance problem since FPS is going very well (especially thinking that the specs of his system).. There is something just buggy as hell in the code which makes the display jerk around the second the mouse input moves in.

There is one of the configuration file within the game folder and you can make the changes from that location, I think you need to go for this location

Mydocuments\alpha protocol\apgame\config\apinput.ini and modify the bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to bEnableMouseSmoothing=false

After m modifying the values, you can solve your issues in this way . The folder hierarchy may be Documents\alpha protocol\apgame\config\apinput.ini instead in Windows Vista and it is entirely either within your username in users or documents and settings based on whether or not you are working on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 systems..

I am running with the similar issue which is seems as just a pain in the mind to play with this very game and I was thinking to format this game from my PC, it is entertaining game but running with a lot of disabilities and that looks very such. I have tried to tweak the ini, but that also got failed to improve the error condition . I do hope Obs release a patch ASAP, because that is so far, I am getting disappointed about the game to resolve this issue . I am not sure that if its getting down just because of the budget or what, but Obs games are NEVER polish. Suggest me something, that can be helpful for me to solve this type error permanently..

I was searching for the solutions and I got the post on google's famous site "Youtube " and I noticed a post on the youtube page:

I solved this by changing;
    MinSmoothedFrameRate to 20
    MaxSmoothedFrameRate to 30
    I tried all the other recommended ini alterations but they didn't help. This however, has stopped all stuttering except for the occasional load hitch.
    You should also try to change the configuration values in this way and I am sure you will get the appropriate result...