Thread: Need help with CD Key activation of Alpha Portocol

Need help with CD Key activation of Alpha Portocol

I am getting issue on installation and activating Alpha Protocol game. I am not getting proper activation of the game. It redirects me to the official site to validate my serial key. But then some error pops out. I had reinstalled the game to make sure that all files are properly copied. But still the same issue. Does anyone know the proper procedure for the same. What are the recommendation for activating the game.

Re: Need help with CD Key activation of Alpha Portocol

From where you got the game. I believe that this must not be a pirated version. Because that will not work at all. Secondly you can check your internet connection first to make sure that the there is not issue in activating your game. Alpha Protocol users Uniloc SoftAnchor system for protecting the game and user rights. Try to check on the official site for more information.

With the DRM of Ubisoft in the memories Sega offers an interesting alternative to Alpha Protocol. The operating principle of the DRM applied to Alpha Protocol which is UNILOC: SoftAnchor. The system will allow online activation once and for all. The activation will be possible on a limited number of PCs that can be 5 and may be deactivated via online servers giving total control of the license players. In case if you find any error then you will need to reinstall your OS and change the machine name .

If you have improper key then you cannot bypass the same. You have to first check your copy of game properly. The system for phrasal Alpha Protocol IS UNILOC. By this if you online key is not properly validated then your game will not work properly. The activation can be Used was limited Amount of PCs only. If the number is exceeding then you cannot activate the same.

If the game is not activating then you will need need to re-install the operating system back again. You can suffer catastrophic hardware failure on normal PC. There is nothing you can do to fix the game activation. It is from the game side. You have to contact the company if you have the same issue on different computer also. Try to change your disc if there is more issue.

The game is protected with some strong Anti Pirated technology. A DRM of course, but the publisher wants less intrusive, less binding. For the release of Alpha Protocol PC, Sega has actually decided to protect UNILOC. This means stress for the player but from the side of Ubisoft there is a point. Firstly, protection UNILOC do not need to be continuously connected to the Internet. It is essential to activate the game via the Internet.

Till the time game is not properly connected to internet you cannot activate the game. Lots of user are messed out in this. They are not getting activation for the same. I had too tried the same and then after some attempts I got access. I am keeping an eye on the forums of this game to see weather the game company might release patch for the same.