Thread: 0xc0150002 error in Alpha Protocol

0xc0150002 error in Alpha Protocol

Just before two days, I purchased Alpha Protocol and when I made the installation of game first time and getting ready to activate that and I got the error message -703 error. Then I decided to perform the re-installation of Windows.And then again three times, I have done the installation of the game, Now I am unable to activate the game because after clicking two times on the game execution file APGame.exe and I got "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)" error. I have been tired to resolve this. Please suggest me something .....

This is the configuration of my system :

Operating System: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/11/08 13:14:47 Ver: 08.00.12
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
    Memory: 3008MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

0xc0150002 error in Alpha Protocol

You are running with very well configurations and I think this should not be occurred from the operating system level or any compatibility issue. This can be done due to running another application in the background and you can't measure that process and wanted to launch the application again and two instances can't run within the same environment . Just be sure that alpha protocol is not running already because I had an error like that, might not have been the similar error, but I figured out that the game was running in the background but had not launched , so I closed it down and started the game again and then it performed.

Re: 0xc0150002 error in Alpha Protocol

My brother also running with the exact problem. This can be the internal problem and I am not much sure about this but I have made a lot of discussions with my teachers and my associated friends and after that I got some fix and started to reinstallation of .NET, Visual C++,and also I have upgraded entire drivers and done the available Windows Updates what much I can do . But there is no any effects regarding this. Interestingly, I also have a Polish version of Windows XP and the only other people with the same issues that I got through Google were Poles. Perhaps there is some conflict with the localized version ?

Your issue has been solved and you know this would be done with the help of installing Visual C ++ 2008. I installed this version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable and currently, I don't have any issue with the game.The Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) installs runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries needed to run applications designed with Visual C++ on a computer system that is not running with the Visual C++ 2008 installed. Just downland this file as suggested below :
    File Name: vcredist_x86.exe
    Version: x86
    It can be found here..

Thanks to you all for this very suggestion. I didn't got this type of suggestion before and if it would be really helpful for me then I would go to use this but I am not sure about the proper execution and implementation of your suggestion. According to your link, I can download it and according to compatibility but Unable to install and implement this... What would be the procedure to implement this, please suggest me something about this..That would be really helpful for me ..

Thank in advance !!!

The suggested version stated above is one of package and is capable to install the run time components of C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, OpenMP and MSDIA libraries. For libraries which support side-by-side deployment design (CRT, SCL, ATL, MFC, OpenMP) they are installed into the native assembly cache which is also treated as WinSxS directory on versions of Windows operating system which support side-by-side assemblies.

System Requirements for this package

Windows 2000 Service Pack 4;
    Windows Server 2003;
    Windows Vista;
    Windows XP

Needed Software:

Windows Installer 3.0 Windows Installer 3.1 or later is suggested .

Disk Space Requirements:

6 MB (x86)

Important instructions to install and implement this, just follow this carefully :

1. Just be sure that you have the newest service pack and critical updates for Windows version which you are working on. To get recent security updates,you need to go for the Windows Update.
    2. Click on the above suggested link to Download and start the download procedure
    3. perform one of the following:
    * For starting the installation , click on Run.
    * To save the download into your machine for installation in future and click to Save.
    * To discard the installation, click Cancel.