Thread: No dialog option Text in an Alpha Protocol

No dialog option Text in an Alpha Protocol

I have installed windows vista 64 bit on my computer system and i have installed an Alpha Protocol on this system. I am facing but crazy problem while playing this game, Actually when it comes time for me to choose a dialog option then there are no text visible in this option. So can anybody tell me what each option is or it would be good if these texts would be visible.

Re: No dialog option Text in an Alpha Protocol

I think an Alpha Protocol has been not installed properly on your computer system and i guess because of improper installation this kind of problem can persist. I suggest you to reinstall the game and then check whether the same problem is there or not. If the same issue is still there then i guess you should go to the dealer from where you have bought this game.

It could be happening because of an unsupported drivers on your computer system. have you upgraded your computer system before some time from any older windows operating system to vista or have you downgraded your operating system from windows 7 to vista. Actually if you have done so than it might happen that your computer still having the drivers of an older operating system.

I have seen an exactly same problem on my computer system.
    When i start an Alpha Protocol then there are no text shown in the dialog box of an option so ultimately i can not select any of them as i do not know that which option is first and what it does. And even if would search that what are all options provided in this game then also there would be no excitement to play this game with those invisible options.

I was having the same problem on my windows 7 computer system while playing an Alpha Protocol. But do not worry guys that i have got the solution for it. Actually i ran my system with an ATI 4870 X2 and then opened the Control Center where you have select for the Use Application Settings" for AA and AF. Now you may check for the problem and i am sure that you would be able to see all the text now. At least it has happened with my computer.

I have installed a Windows 7 on my system and it has a ATI Radeon HD 5850. As an Alpha Protocol does not have its own AA settings then i tried to force it by CCC and i have found that the game looked much better. But i guess i was not so lucky as there is still a problem of dialog box and i would be very much happy SEGA if you will solve this problem as soon as possible.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

This kind of problem could happen if some of the supporting files of an alpha protocol has been missed while installing it on your computer system. I suggest you to completely remove this game from your computer then reinstall it again on your system and check that are you getting any error while installing it or not. If so then check that is it regarding some kind of supportive file for playing this game?

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil6 View Post
    This kind of problem could happen if some of the supporting files of an alpha protocol has been missed while installing it on your computer system. I suggest you to completely remove this game from your computer then reinstall it again on your system and check that are you getting any error while installing it or not. If so then check that is it regarding some kind of supportive file for playing this game?
    Im having a different prob when i click on the icon of the game to start it it give me this error (Alpha Protocol has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.) please help me to solve the crashing problem

Which operating system are you using and what is your hardware configuration ? Match the same with this:
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
    • Memory: 1 Gb
    • Hard Drive: 12 Gb free
    • Video Memory: 64 Mb
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 6800 / ATI Radeon X1300
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c

Also make sure that your Antivirus program is not blocking the game to run. Many times it happenes when you are using any pirated copy. Ensure it is not in your case.

ugg ugg ohh voice

alpha protocol pc when i run it & hover over the mouse on menu buttons it unleash!!! ugg ugg ohh strange noise? That is on problem and the second is after loading the movie scene game crashes or restarted to main menu Please help i really like 3rd person shooter games

Most probably such behavior occurs when either when your system requirements doesn't meets with the game requirements or you have installed the game with the pirated DVD. Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements and do reply here.

Its steam version we bey games in shop and they download it from net it could be pyrite or legals ...My system is (Core 2 due 2.00 4400 , 8500 MSI graphic card 512 & 1GB ram ....im useing latest 190.69 ....for the graphic card..250GB of hard disk , i run this game on XP and window 7 ....

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    Its steam version we bey games in shop and they download it from net it could be pyrite or legals ...My system is (Core 2 due 2.00 4400 , 8500 MSI graphic card 512 & 1GB ram ....im useing latest 190.69 ....for the graphic card..250GB of hard disk , i run this game on XP and window 7 ....
    You mean to say that you have the steam downloaded version of the Alpha Protocol game with you or do you have the illegal downloaded version of the game from some torrent sites? If it is from Steam then you can ask for a replacement cd or download for the same game, because you have paid for it, if it is a illegal copy then you are sole, it might be a bad copy also.