Thread: Puzzle Bobble Galaxy for Windows XP

Puzzle Bobble Galaxy for Windows XP

Have you heard about Puzzle Bobble Galaxy game. Will this work on Windows XP. I have a Windows computer with 1GB RAM. If this is not a heavy graphic game then this will surely work in my computer. What is the game about and how to play the same. I think it will be a nice one more similar like Mario or any other. I need some game description like levels, enemies and other information on it.

Re: Puzzle Bobble Galaxy for Windows XP

Hard to still be surprised by the arrival of a new Bust-A-Move both the concept has been seen and arch seen since fifteen years now. The regulars gather once dragons Bub and Bob, this time surrounded in an intergalactic adventure, and I quote, that will be mostly an excuse to bomb the color bubbles to blast rows of three.

Decomposed into six worlds, story mode then asked to empty a series of five paintings increasingly complex, avoiding to see the pile of bubbles crossing the fateful line. A failure that forces the player to return to zero, a principle that guarantees nothing frustrating nonetheless a life proper to single player, especially since the developers have packed levels of "cosmic bubbles" to collect, only sesame to the seventh and final challenge.

Each level theme concludes with a boss quite imaginative, as designed to take advantage of the dual-screen display. Where the tribulations of two friends would eventually get tired, Puzzle Bobble Galaxy offers a string of game modes, Infinity mode easy enough to Versus, which will be the opportunity to understand how the various items like Mario Kar.

Not counting three methods bonus to buy through the shop, which challenges the player must usually empty a table in a predefined number of moves. The title also proposes a number of multiplayer options, including a four-Versus with a functional single cartridge, and an online mode that gives pleasure.

In short, it can be more difficult to complete a Puzzle Bobble, despite the inexplicable lack of a "real" touch mode modeled on the slingshot of precedent. If the stylus is still used in a conventional manner, it is unclear what kept the editor to propose several game-play.The best part of the game is there are Numerous game modes, Multi Options provided and worst part is No checkpoint in the same world and costly.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

brendasong Guest

I enjoy exploring all you have on your site, just amazed how infinite the topics can be out there.

There's some great points you have made. Definitely gave me something to think about.