Thread: Not able to activate Alpha Protocol

Not able to activate Alpha Protocol

I have installed windows 7 operating system and i have installed an Alpha Protocol on this computer system. I have selected a German language for playing this game and when i try to activate this game then it gives me error as "Bei der Aktivierung ist ein schwerer Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte starte die Anwendung neu und versuche es erneut. Fehlercode: -1036" which means that there is a server error and please restart.

Re: Not able to activate Alpha Protocol

I think there would be some thing going wrong while entering an activation code. First check that an activation code which you are entering is correct one or not and then check the format of entering an activation code. I do not think that there should be something wrong regarding an activation code if you have bought this game.

I suggest you to directly contact the dealer from where you have bought this game as they would be aware of this kind f problem and if there would be something wrong with the game itself then i guess you would get replaced your game and if not then there must be some solution from the dealer side to deal with this kind of problem. And i suggest you to run this game on the dealer's computer system.

This could be the problem of an internet connection which you have enabled on your windows 7 operating system. I would like to making you check that does your computer system has enough internet connection which is needed to activate an Alpha Protocol game.
    As it might happen that you would be getting this error from your Internet Service Provider's server which is not able to connect your system with an internet.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Each installation process of an Alpha Protocol requires an online connection for activating it and you can only try activating it for 5 times and no more than that. And if you need to have more chance then that then you need to deactivate it and again you can try activating it for 5 time. Deactivation process can done for as much time as you want.

There would be something wrong in the cd key itself which might be causing the problem while activating an Alpha Protocol. And you get only 5 chance to activate this game and if it does not gets activated then you need to deactivate it properly then again you get the more 5 chance. I guess this all information has been provided by the Mario2 so i guess it is enough. The only way to get rid of this is to get a new CD and better you try registering it from the CD Shop itself.

Simplest solution for activating your alpha protocol is to get it activated from the dealer itself. Actually activating an any game for more time might make fade up your chances to activate it which in further can cause an annoying problem. Do one thing go directly to the dealer from where you have bought this CD and then just tell him to register this game on your computer system or at least tell him to show you the perfect way to make it activate.