Thread: I am stuck at Taipei Safehouse in Alpha Protocol

I am stuck at Taipei Safehouse in Alpha Protocol

My friend has Alpha Protocol game on his pc. The game is really awesome action game. He has passed on almost all the major levels in the game. Now the issue is that he is stucked Taipei Safehouse in the game. I also do not way to move any further need a little help here. Second thing I had installed the same game on my pc. But after that the game is working too slow and some time due to that I had also got BSOD.

Re: I am stuck at Taipei Safehouse in Alpha Protocol

There is not yet a good walk through on the game till now. You can try to search for some videos walk through. I am playing the same game but I have not yet reached to that level. Mina gives you some clues as you speak with her. After talking to her try to walk on, you will definitely find something out there. Keep on moving toward the exit and you will provide your further mission list.

So here on my new PC, I have a problem with almost all my games, after a few seconds after entering the game (not the main menu), the game freezes for about thirty seconds of the first screen and followed by five seconds after the sound, the mouse is also frozen mice. Also it is impossible to leave the game without alt-tab, alt-F4 and ctrl-alt-del.

Alpha Protocol is a nice game. I found some really cool walkthrough videos on Youtube. You can go there and search for. The issue is that there is no mission headings provided to the videos. They are divided in numbers so it is hard to find for what you are looking for. If you can explain in more detail that at which level you are stucked so I can provide you a video link for that.

In my system I had upgraded a new RAM. After that the system has become unstable. At first Diablo II crash after 5 minutes and then not even the paint for trying to continue to play. Then I added Dark Messiah of M & M plant which freezes at the first level, but others do not freeze. And then Star Wars KOTOR poster starts for some glitches like decorative features disappear for a split second. So this are not game bugs by due to some low hardware issue.

Alpha Protocol is new high end graphic game. You must first checkout the system requirement before installing the same. It need a good Graphic Card to run the game properly. In my case I had added a new GPU and overclocked the same which fill up my memory requirement. Speedfan indicates temperatures between 40 ° C and 55 ° C according to the games which is quiet stable.

I also have the same problem. I just bought an ASUS M60J with Windows 7. And when I run video, the machine stops automatically. When I work normally without running videos and games. I tried restoring but to no avail the problem persists. At the time of installation of Alpha Protocol the setup crashed to blue screen. I think this new games has lots of issues in it.