Thread: Alpha Protocal crashed at Rome history museum

Alpha Protocal crashed at Rome history museum

I am playing the latest Alpha Protocol game on my system. I have a Windows 7 system. I had played out some levels. I am noticing from some time that the game get crashed on a particular level. The game usually crashes at Rome History Museum. Why this happens. I had installed the game properly and everything there looks working fine. How to fix this out.

Re: Alpha Protocal crashed at Rome history museum

I too have problems with Alpha Protocol. When I run the game it work for some level and then the whole system freezes. I am forced to stop the game by pressing Ctrl + Alt + del. Then killing the procedure from Task Manager. Many time I have to restart my computer. I am not able to get the issue behind this. I think this game has some bugs in it related to that level.

I have a similar issue with some other games. I have to reboot my computer in between when I play any game like CoD or God of ware. It works well for some 10 minutes and then my screen freezes with a repetitive noise of the game. I had seen a bit, the temperature is around 40 degrees for my GPU which looks normal and the memory usage is at 70%. So it's more seems to be a problem of power supply.

First thing I will tell you to do is to re-install the games. It is possible that the particular part of the game is buggy. Or your firewall is blocking the game. Second thing enter you bios and check the graphics card settings and memory settings of AGP. If you have less ram then try to get a upgrade for that. Check weather your GPU is not getting heated up.

I have the same problem but the issue here is major. I have a GeForce 7900 GTX graphics card. When I run the game it starts well at the time of stat. But the my screen freezes completely and I'm forced to reboot my pc. Nothing works there. I had found that the issue was related to the GPU drivers which were outdated. I had updated them and now things are working well.

Recently Alpha Protocol is out. You must first check the system requirement for this game. If your system crashes then it can be due to overheating, outdated drivers or buggy game files. Just check first that in your system all drivers are updated. And run a hardware scan in your system like Memtest so that you can detect any problem on the Memory. Same lies for GPU.

I found a way to get out of Roman Museum where you have to first beat Marburg. You must have proper weapons and some good martial arts movement to kill him. He is a deadly fighter. You can here spent some points to gain toughness. If you are able to unlock some further parts then you can get some power. First thing you must have enough first aid kit. Try to keep Marburg off balance with a good charged power kick and the run way from him. Come back hit again. He is very dangerous if you are near to him.