Thread: Mouse Acceleration in Alpha Protocol

Mouse Acceleration in Alpha Protocol

I don't know why it is going on this way ....In g0d's name is Mouse acceleration forced? Why? I certainly not getting the points . Why?

can I be able to made disable it in entire different UE3 games, but not in this special title. This is restricting the user or players to play the game such as Q2, Q3, Wolf, etc. The very first and primary components to play the game on the computer system is Mouse and keyboard ? That mouse = precision? That PC is NOT a console and that users purchase the computer games instead of console versions for a causes? Do you have anymore idea about this !!!!

Re: Mouse Acceleration in Alpha Protocol

Will you tell me actually, what are your difficulties and what type of obstacles you are getting from your mouse. I am not getting your points as you described that you wanted to play the game and primary peripherals and all of the things but you didn't discuss about the actual issue, What exactly is your complaint about ? Mouse is too slow or what ? Suppose , if your mouse is running with the issue the you I can suggest you about something and that would be helpful.

I take it you have tried to find out the .ini files to find out the actual issue and if you can modify the string..

I got the issue, There are so many users always complain about this issue and says that when they switched on the desktop then the mouse always come with the actual actual positions and activity. According to this post, I am getting that the mouse scroll speed got increases as you move the mouse and he is unable to configure it into the disable format .As according to the post !!!

Actually, the issue is that when a UE3 variable suggested as bEnableMouseSmoothing got enabled, a shocking changes are getting updates into the FPS while the player is sliding his mouse and evaluates in a long jump of the mouse resulting in an extremely imprecise mouse control. It is commonly not a helpful thing for shooters and fighters can loose their shots.

It is possible to modify the <gamename>Input.ini files in entire UE3 dependent games and replace the value of the variable and make it as False, so that this does not happen again and the mouse remains precise despite any frame rate differentiation . However, it can not be performed in Alpha Protocol because this variable is hard-coded and you can't replace with a new value through the configuration files.

According to me, I didn't play the game yet but that does sound rather silly - if This is abler to modify with other UE3 games then I am not sure about that why it was hardcoded? And it assumes as there is something we can hopefully found an official or fanmade resolution frequently or later, if several users are having the same issue from this . I am considering that fiddling the mouse configuration in control panel will have some countable effect like that ?

This is looking even worse than that. The mouse settings are provided in the game for only sensitivity purpose but the mouse input itself is utterly cracked . The game executes very well as long as you are not assuming to touch the mouse effects and looks smooth such as butter. But currently you will try to turn (and aim) the camera starts jumping around with the crazy behavior . According to me, the game is flat out and not in the situation to play on the computer system and i Think and assume that it is pretty ripped off over running with the payment of full price.Since the explanation that i have just given to you may not be intuitively graspable for all of the users, I will be uploading a video on you-tube explaining what I wanted to say actually .

This is looking very strange, wonder what the problem may be raised. When I was working on my friend's computer system, we had the issue of the mouse flipping around when a latest part of the level in execution. But aside from that, the mouse performed just very well . I think, SEGA will launch the patches for this very problem and will resolve some of the problems that users are running with . I am not much sure about what their track record on patching games are.