Thread: Alpha Protocol vs. Deus Ex

Alpha Protocol vs. Deus Ex

Hi everyone,

I have been started to play the games again joined this section of the forums because I need to ask something. I am sure that I maybe going on the band wagon a little late but much good late then never.

I have been going with this game for awhile and currently the European players have finished this to play. I am in some little bit confusion about the comparison of the game with another which is much close to this and I was just curious how Alpha Protocol compares to Deus Ex. It assumes as it plays just as Mass Effect..

Thanks

Re: Alpha Protocol vs. Deus Ex

This is the case of choices and consequences. For example . (I am going to present this one example here is that I haven't played the game and I am not sure about the what are the C&C in this particular game) you reached at the bank where a senator's daughter is trapped.

You can select to the sneak under and take out the daughter and save him at the expense of the some other hostages or try an aggressive mechanism. If you keep your eyes for the daughter suggestion then the senator will thank you and will help you go for the another missions which makes your leve; much better, if you instead move for the aggressive route he will be disappointed with you for endangering her daughter, but maybe another one will be pleased.
    There were not several instances such as this in Deus Ex and they almost don't have any consequences, except for the terminating .

This is unfair with the game and you are going with another way. If you check the statistics of the gamers for the Deus Ex then you will get a large number of users on that and I am not agree with you in the comparison with both of the games. I really don't see how you could compare it to Deus Ex,If you have finished to play the Deus Exthen you already aware about everything in that game .You know, it is one of the greatest games of all time and going on in the top list of games.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Yes, because Deus Ex is also one of the game that is my all time favorite game and such a flawless game when it released out. This is not just as it was universally criticized because of the animations and KI and the one of the perfect and applicable causes is that it was not more panned is because the reviewers weren't as high standard as today.

Seriously guys ! If you are going to bash the game so this is very complex thing that you are only deluding yourself. I myself wait for some years and get a better relief when other users and gamers says that Alpha Protocol was a hidden game.

I really don't see how you could compare it to Deus Ex,If you have finished to play the Deus Ex
    Because they got to see a resemblance, and either A. No need to think about that the Deus Ex is as better as you do, B haven't used to play AP and going for comparison with the it as they have seen before, or C considered that AP is better enough to make the comparison with the Deus Ex, This is just because of your ideas about the previously released games is moving for maximum , and views of this one is so minimum also, doesn't suggest to make a comparison between both of the games is worst.

I really don't see how you could compare it to Deus Ex,If you have
    finished to play the Deus Ex
    Deus Ex contains a bad AI, lacklustre shooting, shallow stealth, multiple method of finishing the missions, plot exposition via dialogue and Intel, worst animations, RPG character designing , a user who knock something in your ear when you are running with the missions and the plot unfolds while you travel the over all the world.Currently, which one game does this explanation remind me of? This is on the tricks of my tongue. It's known as Alpha! Alpha something.