Thread: How to install map for command and Conquer 3?

How to install map for command and Conquer 3?

I just love to play this command and conquer 3 game on my computer system. But now I am facing problem related to this game. The problem is that I want to install the maps for this Command and Conquer 3 game but I do not know the procedure for doing this. Has anybody else is having any idea related to this game.

Re: How to install map for command and Conquer 3?

Well for installing the Maps in the command and Conquer 3 folder on your computer system or on the MacBook Pro you are using. The one thing you need to make sure that the folder that you create must have the exact name of the map itself. All the map files placed are within that folder, if this is not the case then the game will not be able to recognize the map. After creating the folder you will be able to access the map.

According to me there four methods for finding the command and Conquer 3 map folder and those are mentioned below.
    1. First you need to go to C:\Documents and Settings\ProfileName\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps

At the place of ProfileName you have to enter the profile name you are using for playing the game.
    2. The second option is open the command and conquer 3 worldbuilder and put away a map with the exclusive name, then you have to search for this exclusive name.
    3. Third option is to go to run and then you have to type %USERPROFILE%\Application Data
    I cannot give the guarantee for this method to work, but you give it a try
    4. The last method for doing this is to use the command and conquer 3 map manager programs, it will take care of the entire thing you need for instating maps.

I have tried all the methods that are mentioned in the above replies but I do not know why I am not able to view the maps. From all the maps that I have downloaded I only manage to view only one map, and the other maps that are present at the location cannot be used. I have tried to reinstall the maps but no improvements can be seen.

I thing you have placed the maps at the wrong location because when I tried to that I was able to get all the maps running. You have downloaded the files that contains the maps, then in that you have look for folder which is named as mapfolder. You just need place that mapfolder in the map directory of the game, and then you will be able to achieve you need.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever