Thread: Why I Cant join room with people in Blur game

Why I Cant join room with people in Blur game

Please help, I am facing a weird problem while playing Blur game online. I have recently installed the game on the computer which works fine in the single player mode but I cannot play the game in online multiplayer mode. Whenever I join any server, I get kicked out of the server while the race is in progress. Also I cannot join room with people in it. When I create the server, people are not able to join the game. What can be the reason for such problem? Why I Cant join room with people in Blur game? Please help.

Re: Why I Cant join room with people in Blur game

It probably can be because of the game version installed on the computer. The files which are required for the application to contact the remote server of the game must be missing on the system due to which the game is not able to access the remote server. Reinstalling the game will solve the problem. Before reinstalling the game on the computer, you will have to delete all the registry entries for the game and the related files from the computer.

Is there any security software installed on the computer? The basic working principle of any security software is to block all the unknown traffic terminating on the computer. Due to this working principle, sometimes the traffic which is desired by the user is also blocked which gives problems like the one which you are facing. Disable all the security softwares and then check if you are able to play the game online properly or not.

For playing the game online, the internet connection which you are using must be good. You can get the Internet connection checked by visiting the speedtest.net website and run the online tests which are available. Check the results of all the test and see if the internet connection which you are using is appropriate for gaming or not.

I took the online tests on the website which you have suggested and it shows that the Internet connection is good for playing online games. So what can be the problem apart from the internet connection. Can it be the configuration of the computer? Please suggest some alternate solutions if any