Thread: Replay feature for recording Demos in Blur game

Replay feature for recording Demos in Blur game

Like many others, I was also waiting for the Blur PC version to be released and now when it is released, I have installed it on my computer and I find it the most thrilling game ever. There is more than just racing. We can do so many Different things while playing the game and hence I was wonder if there is any Replay feature for recording Demos in Blur game? How do I record demos of the races which are played? If any of you have any idea of how to go about it then please share some information. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Replay feature for recording Demos in Blur game

Mostly all the racing games save the replays of the races which are played at the end of the race. So Blur also must be saving the demos of the Races at the end of the game. To find out the replays of the played races. Open the directory in which the game is installed and search for the folder with the name "Replays" and open the folder. All the replay files will be stored in the folder named "Replays".

No Blur does not provide any option for saving the replays or demos of the game which are played on the computer. The Beta version of the game had the option of saving the demos and replays of the game but it is not available in the full version of the game. Because of the lack of this feature the player cannot see the mistakes which he had done during the racing which is very annoying. Hopefully they will arrange a patch fix for adding the replay feature to the game.

It is sad to hear that there is no replay feature available in Blur to record and watch the races which we play but I have heard that many of the third party applications provide the feature of recording the ingame videos which can be played on the different media players which are available. So can you guyz suggest some applications which will help in recording the ingame demos? Please help.

Fraps is the application which can be used to record the ingame demos. Download the application and install the application on the computer. Once the application is installed, start the application and then start the game. The demo for all things will be saved, untill you quit the application.